Bluesound Node 2i
Add streaming to your existing Hi-Fi system
The Bluesound Node 2i is a Wi-Fi streaming device that connects to you existing Hi-Fi system. Use the Node 2i to stream superb quality music from streaming services, internet radio, podcasts and all devices connected to your home computer network. The Node 2i is uses BluOS to turn your smartphone, tablet, laptop, PC or Mac computers into powerful remote controls to easily select whatever music source you choose. Use the BluOS app to connect your Node 2i to other Bluesound wireless music devices and pipe your music to different areas of you home.
BluOS Compatible Device
Use the Free App BluOS App (by Bluesound) to control your music playback on a wide range of computer devices including; Desktop Computers, Tablets and Smartphones. The BluOS is available for Apple (iOS iPad, iPhone & OSX Apple Mac), Google (Android) and Mircosoft (Windows 7,8 &10). BluOS enabled your devices inputs to play music from: Network shares, Mobile devices, Bluetooth 5.0 HD (aptX), Apple Airplay 2, USB, Streaming services, Internet radio, Podcasts and more.
Listen from Streaming Services
- Streaming services: Spotify (Connect), Amazon Music, TIDAL, Deezer , Qobuz, HighResAudio, Murfie, Napster, KKBox, Bugs, Nugs, Slacker, Wimp, Taihe Music ZONE, SoundMachine and more.
- Audio File Formats: MP3, AAC, WMA, OGG, WMA-L, ALAC, OPUS. Hi-Res Formats: FLAC, MQA, WAV, AIFF.
- Internet Radio: TuneIn Radio, iHeartRadio, Radio Paradise, CALM Radio.
BluOS Multiroom Expansion
The BluOS controller is able to wirelessly connect and stream to multiple BluOS enabled players all over your home. Create an intuitive multi-room music system for your home and enjoy Hi-res music, internet radio, podcasts and more synced throughout your home.
- User Control Apps (Free BluOS App): Google Android, Apple iOS (iPhone & iPad), OSX 7-10 (Apple Mac) and Windows 7,8 and 10.
- IR Remote Control: IR Sensor built in (Front panel) with IR learning.
- Pushbuttons: Simple top-panel button controls.
- Voice Control: Amazon Alexa or Apple Home (Siri).
- Integration: Control4, RTI, Crestron, URC, push, iPort, ELAN, Lutron, roon, Amazon Alexa Skills, Airplay 2.
- Optional Extra Remote Controls: Bluesound RC-1 remote control. Works right out of the box with built in IR codes for Bluesound players.
- Wireless:Dual band Wi-Fi and support for Apple Airplay2 and 2-way Bluetooth aptX HD
- Wireless Network: 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi
- Wired Network: Ethernet RJ45, 100BaseT
- USB: Type-A port for connection to USB memory sticks and supported peripherals (FAT32 Formatted)
- Audio Input: Combo – Toslink/3.5mm
- Analog Out: RCA Stereo with FIXED option
- Digital Out: Coaxial RCA, TOSLINK digital optical
- Audio Output: Headphone output (3.5 Stereo)
- Subwoofer Out: RCA
- 12 Volt trigger out: Yes
- Native Sampling Rates: 32 – 192kHz
- Bit Depths: 16-bit, 24-bit
- Signal To Noise Ratio: 110dBA.
- Digital To Analog Converter (DAC): 32-bit/192kHz
- Distortion: THD+N – 0.005%
- Processor: ARM Cortex A9
- Operating Environment: 0° C to 40° C
- Power Consumption (Idle): 6 Watts
- Storage Environment: -10° C to 50° C, 20% to 80% relative humidity
- Accessories: AC power cord, Toslink Optical to 3.5mm Mini Adaptor, Ethernet Cable, Stereo RCA to RCA Cable
- Colours: Black, White
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 46 x 220 x 146 mm,
- Weight: 1.1kg