- Easily drive your existing pair of premium speakers
- 80 Watts per channel of HybridDigital™ amplification technology
- A state of the art Quad-Core 1.8ghz ARM® Cortex™ A53 processor and a 32-bit/384khz premium DAC design ensure flawless playback with precision and clarity
- HDMI (ARC & eARC) connectivity
- Featuring digital, optical and analog input options, wired and wireless headphone and subwoofer outputs
- Wireless Dolby® surround sound
- Dual band Wi-Fi, Gigabit Ethernet and support for 2-way Bluetooth aptX HD Bluetooth ensures music playback without interruption
- Hi-res audio streaming with access to Internet radio stations, cloud music services, and your own local music library to multiple Bluesound Players
- Create and control a seamless multi-room system with the intuitive BluOS Controller app
- Top panel touch controls with presets
- IR input and remote learning capability – Control it with the optional Bluesound RC1 Remote Controller
- Connect with the BluVoice skill in the Alexa app and use Amazon’s Alexa voice assistant to control Players around the home
- AirPlay 2 lets you play music or podcasts from wireless stereo components throughout your house — all in sync
BluOS Compatible Device
Use the Free App BluOS App (by Bluesound) to control your music playback on a wide range of computer devices including; Desktop Computers, Tablets and Smartphones. The BluOS is available for Apple (iOS iPad, iPhone & OSX Apple Mac), Google (Android) and Mircosoft (Windows 7,8 &10). BluOS enabled your devices inputs to play music from: Network shares, Mobile devices, Bluetooth 5.0 HD (aptX), Apple Airplay 2, USB, Streaming services, Internet radio, Podcasts and more.
Listen from Streaming Services
- Streaming services: Spotify (Connect), Amazon Music, TIDAL, Deezer , Qobuz, HighResAudio, Murfie, Napster, KKBox, Bugs, Nugs, Slacker, Wimp, Taihe Music ZONE, SoundMachine and more.
- Audio File Formats: MP3, AAC, WMA, OGG, WMA-L, ALAC, OPUS. Hi-Res Formats: FLAC, MQA, WAV, AIFF.
- Internet Radio: TuneIn Radio, iHeartRadio, Radio Paradise, CALM Radio.
BluOS Multiroom Expansion
The BluOS controller is able to wirelessly connect and stream to multiple BluOS enabled players all over your home. Create an intuitive multi-room music system for your home and enjoy Hi-res music, internet radio, podcasts and more synced throughout your home.
Just Add Speakers!
Hi Res Music. Everywhere.
Plays Well With Others
- HDMI: (ARC & eARC)
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth Two-Way (transmit & receive)
- Bluetooth Quality: Bluetooth 5.0 aptX HD wireless built-in
- Wired Network: Gigabit Ethernet RJ45
- Wireless Network: Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac, 2.4 GHz/5GHz)
- USB: Type-A port for connection to USB memory sticks (Fat32 or NTFS formatted) and supported peripherals
- Audio Input: Combo – Toslink/3.5mm
- Audio Output: Headphone output (3.5 Stereo)
- Speaker Output: 5-way speaker binding posts
- Subwoofer Out: RCA, Network pairing to Pulse Sub+
- 12 Volt trigger out: Yes
- Voice Control Integrations: Amazon Alexa & Google Assistant Skills
- Integration Partners: Control4, RTI, Crestron, URC, push, iPort, ELAN, Lutron, roon, Airplay 2
- Power Output: HybridDigital™ Amplifier, 80 Watts x2 into 8ohms
- Signal To Noise Ratio: -100dBa
- Distortion: THD+N – 0.008%
- DAC: 32-Bit, 384kHz
- Native Sampling Rates: 32 – 192kHz
- Bit Depths: 16-bit, 24-bit
- Distortion: THD+N – 0.005%
- Processor: ARM® CORTEX™ A53 Quad-Core, 1.8 GHz per core
- Operating Environment: 0° C to 40° C
- Power Consumption (Idle): 10 Watts
- Storage Environment: -10° C to 50° C, 20% to 80% relative humidity
- Accessories: AC power cord, Toslink Optical to 3.5mm Mini Adaptor, Ethernet Cable
- Colours: Black, White
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 70 x 220 x 190 mm.
- Weight: 1.78kg
- Shipping Weight: 3.15kg