The Bluesound Pulse Flex 2i is a simple to use powered speaker that can play music from bluetooth, usb drives, computers, networked hardrives, music streaming sites, podcasts and internet radio services from around the world. This makes searching and selecting your music and finding new music a breeze.
BluOS Compatible Device
Use the Free App BluOS App (by Bluesound) to control your music playback on a wide range of computer devices including; Desktop Computers, Tablets and Smartphones. The BluOS is available for Apple (iOS iPad, iPhone & OSX Apple Mac), Google (Android) and Mircosoft (Windows 7,8 &10). BluOS enabled your devices inputs to play music from: Network shares, Mobile devices, Bluetooth 5.0 HD (aptX), Apple Airplay 2, USB, Streaming services, Internet radio, Podcasts and more.
Listen from Streaming Services
- Streaming services: Spotify (Connect), Amazon Music, TIDAL, Deezer , Qobuz, HighResAudio, Murfie, Napster, KKBox, Bugs, Nugs, Slacker, Wimp, Taihe Music ZONE, SoundMachine and more.
- Audio File Formats: MP3, AAC, WMA, OGG, WMA-L, ALAC, OPUS. Hi-Res Formats: FLAC, MQA, WAV, AIFF.
- Internet Radio: TuneIn Radio, iHeartRadio, Radio Paradise, CALM Radio.
BluOS Multiroom Expansion
The BluOS controller is able to wirelessly connect and stream to multiple BluOS enabled players all over your home. Create an intuitive multi-room music system for your home and enjoy Hi-res music, internet radio, podcasts and more synced throughout your home.
Click here to find other BluOS compatible devices
Simplicity - One touch buttons
While the BluOS app gives you complete control over the PULSE FLEX 2i’s advanced playback features, sometimes you just want a one touch button. The PULSE FLEX 2i offers transport controls on the top of the unit to adjust play, pause and volume. 5 additional buttons can be pre-set to provide direct access to specific inputs, internet radio stations, playlists and much more. Now you don’t have to fumble around for your phone or tablet to quickly control the volume or fast forward to your favourite song.
Additionally the PULSE FLEX 2i has an infrared receiver with IR learning, so now you can adjust volume, inputs, playlists playback, radio etc. These remote control features can be programmed via the app and will learn any standard IR remote control buttons. If that’s all to hard you can alternatively use Bluesound’s RC1 Remote Control which contains all the built-in IR codes for Bluesound Players so is ready to use right out of the box.
The PULSE FLEX 2i can also become a portable speaker with the addition of the optional BP100 Battery Pack. Now you can listen to music via WI-FI for up to six hours inside or outside the home, in the park or on holidays with aptX® Bluetooth. Once you are done you simply plug it into mains power to recharge it.
Home Cinema Expansion
If you have a PULSE SOUNDBAR 2i simply add 2 x PULSE FLEX 2i speakers at the rear to expand your soundbar into a Dolby Digital Home Cinema System. Because of the modular design of Bluesound devices, your rear channel speakers can be utilised in other areas of your home when you are not watching a movie. No more ugly permanently positioned rear channel speakers in your living area.
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth Two-Way (transmit & receive)
- Bluetooth Quality: Bluetooth 5.0 aptX HD wireless built-in
- Voice Control: Amazon Alexa or Apple Home (Siri).
- Integration: Control4, RTI, Crestron, URC, push, iPort, ELAN, Lutron, roon, Amazon Alexa Skills, Airplay 2.
- Wired Network: Gigabit Ethernet RJ45
- Wireless Network: Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac, dual-band)
- USB: Type-A port for connection to USB memory sticks (Fat32 or NTFS formatted) and supported peripherals
- Audio Input: Combo – Toslink/3.5mm
- Audio Output: Headphone output (3.5 Stereo)
- 12 Volt trigger out: Yes
- Voice Control Integrations: Amazon Alexa & Google Assistant Skills
- Integration Partners: Control4, RTI, Crestron, URC, push, iPort, ELAN, Lutron, roon, Airplay 2
- Native Sampling Rates: 32 – 192 kHz
- Bit Depths: 16 – 24
- Frequency Response: 45Hz – 20kHz
- Distortion: THD+N – 0.030%
- Power Output: 25 watts total system power at 0.030% THD
- Speakers: 1 x 4″ (102mm) Woofer, 1 x 1″ 25mm Tweeter.
- Network: Gigabit Ethernet RJ45, Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac, dual-band)
- USB: 1 x Type-A port for USB memory sticks (Fat32/NTFS), 1 x Type-B (mini) for service.
- Digital/Analog Input: Combo Digital and Analog – Toslink Optical / Analog Mini Jack 3.5mm
- Audio Output: Headphone output – 3.5 Stereo Jack
- Bluetooth: aptX® 4.1 Bluetooth wireless built-in
- Control: IR Sensor built in – Front panel
- Processor: ARM® CORTEX™ A9, 1 GHz
- Audio File Formats: MP3, AAC, WMA, OGG, WMA-L, ALAC, OPUS.
- Hi-Resolution Audio Formats: FLAC, MQA, WAV, AIFF.
- Power: Universal bi-pin AC Cord input (100 – 240AC)
- Storage Environment: -10° C to 50° C, 20% to 80% relative humidity
- Operating Environment: 0° C to 40° C
- Unit Weight: 2.7 kg
- Dimensions: 125 x 183 x 100 mm
- Finish: White or Black Matte