Bluesound Pulse Sub Features
- Engineered to pump out enormous amounts of well-defined, distortion-free bass.
- Sleek, compact design makes the PULSE SUB easy to hide in any room.
- Wirelessly pairs with the PULSE SOUNDBAR.
- Group with the PULSE SOUNDBAR and a pair of PULSE FLEX’s to create the ultimate wireless home theater system.
- Easy setup with the intuitive BluOS Controller app.
- Customize volume, crossover and phase control directly in the BluOS Controller app.
Home Cinema Expansion
With the optional addition of a PULSE SUB a PULSE SOUNDBAR 2i can be expanded into a Dolby Digital Home Cinema System. Because of the modular design of Bluesound devices, you can also add rear channel speakers (2x PULSE FLEX 2i speakers) Pictured: Pulse Soundbar2i (white) and Pulse subwoofer (white).
- Controls: Volume Control, Variable Frequency, Variable Phase 0º – 180º, Standby Control Switch, Pairing Mode Switch
- Connections: Low/Line Level Inputs & Outputs, LFE Inputs & Outputs
- Universal Voltage: 100V-240V, 50/60Hz
- Energy Star Compliance: 0.5w Standby
- Finish: Black
- Frequency Response: On Axis @ 0°±3dB: 26Hz – 150Hz, Off Axis @ 30°±3dB:
- LF Cutoff -10dB: 20Hz
- Woofer (Nominal): 6 1/2” (165mm) Polyproplene cone, Elliptical Surround
- Crossover: 50Hz – 150Hz
- Amplifier Power: (Continuous) 100W, (Dynamic) 100w, (Dynamic Peak) 200w
- Amplifier Type: CLASS D
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 285mm x 447mm x 122mm (not including feet or wall bracket)
- Weight: 15.25 lbs