The Bluesound Vault 2i makes music streaming easy
The Bluesound Vault 2 is a simple to use audio device that is designed to transfer (rip) your CDs (lossless) onto its built in hard-drive the play them back using your computer, tablet or mobile device. Now there is a no fuss way save your entire CD music collection and select them using your smart phone, tablet or computer. You can also stream or store high-res tracks from the vast array of streaming and download sites available on the internet.
Bluesound Vault 2i Features
BluOS Compatible Device
Use the Free App BluOS App (by Bluesound) to control your music playback on a wide range of computer devices including; Desktop Computers, Tablets and Smartphones. The BluOS is available for Apple (iOS iPad, iPhone & OSX Apple Mac), Google (Android) and Mircosoft (Windows 7,8 &10). BluOS enabled your devices inputs to play music from: Network shares, Mobile devices, Bluetooth 5.0 HD (aptX), Apple Airplay 2, USB, Streaming services, Internet radio, Podcasts and more.
Listen from Streaming Services
- Streaming services: Spotify (Connect), Amazon Music, TIDAL, Deezer , Qobuz, HighResAudio, Murfie, Napster, KKBox, Bugs, Nugs, Slacker, Wimp, Taihe Music ZONE, SoundMachine and more.
- Audio File Formats: MP3, AAC, WMA, OGG, WMA-L, ALAC, OPUS. Hi-Res Formats: FLAC, MQA, WAV, AIFF.
- Internet Radio: TuneIn Radio, iHeartRadio, Radio Paradise, CALM Radio.
BluOS Multiroom Expansion
The BluOS controller is able to wirelessly connect and stream to multiple BluOS enabled players all over your home. Create an intuitive multi-room music system for your home and enjoy Hi-res music, internet radio, podcasts and more synced throughout your home.
CD Ripping made easy
It takes time to transfer CD to Flac files on computers but the Vault makes it child’s play. Simply put the CD into the Vaults drive and go make yourself a well earned beverage. The Bluesound Vault 2i does the rest, it connects to the internet finds the correct CD listing, extracts the data, grabs the Album art and names all the files. Once complete the Vault 2i ejects the CD and you can simply insert the next one.
Hi-Res Storage & Backup
You can also Drag and Drop previously download files from your computer (via network connection) and place them in the Vault. The Vault 2i also makes backing up your entire music collection a breeze. Simply connect a USB hard drive (via the rear USB connection) and press back up on your smart device.
- User Control Apps (Free BluOS App): Google Android, Apple iOS (iPhone & iPad), OSX 7-10 (Apple Mac) and Windows 7,8 and 10.
- IR Remote Control: IR Sensor built in (Front panel) with IR learning.
- Pushbuttons: Simple top-panel button controls.
- Voice Control: Amazon Alexa or Apple Home (Siri).
- Integration: Control4, RTI, Crestron, URC, push, iPort, ELAN, Lutron, roon, Amazon Alexa Skills, Airplay 2.
- Optional Extra Remote Controls: Bluesound RC-1 remote control. Works right out of the box with built in IR codes for Bluesound players.
- Supported Streaming Services: Spotify, Apple Music (AirPlay 2), Amazon Music, TIDAL (MQA), Deezer , Qobuz, HighResAudio, Murfie , JUKE, Napster, KKBox, Bugs, Taihe Music ZONE, SoundMachine, TuneIn Radio, iHeartRadio, Calm Radio, Radio Paradise, Slacker Radio or other streaming services (YouTube e.t.c) via Bluetooth.
- Supported File Formats: MP3, AAC, WMA, OGG, WMA-L, ALAC, OPUS, FLAC, MQA, WAV, AIFF
- Integration Partners: Control4, RTI, Crestron, URC, push, iPort, ELAN, Lutron, roon, Amazon Alexa Skills, Airplay 2
- Album Art: JPG
- 1x Bluetooth Two-Way (transmit & receive): for blue-tooth headphone and devices.
- 1x USB Type-A port: for connection to USB memory sticks (Fat32 or NTFS formatted) and supported peripherals
- 1x USB Type-B (mini): for product servicing
- 1x Ethernet Connection Network: for connection to network and internet.
- 1x Audio In: (Combo Analogue and Digital) – TOSLINK / 3.5mm
- 1x Analogue Out: RCA Stereo with FIXED option
- 2x Digital Out: Coaxial RCA and TOSLINK digital optical
- 1x Headphone out: 3.5mm Stereo (also +1 bluetooth headphone out)
- 1x Subwoofer out: RCA
- 1x 12 Volt trigger out: mini-jack
- Storage: 2TB internal ultra-quiet hard-drive with low power consumption
- Digital Processing: 16-24bit, 32-192 kHz
- Digital to Analogue Conversion: 32-Bit, 192kHz
- CD Drive: Slot-loading mechanism for ripping standard audio CDs
- Ripping Formats: FLAC, MP3 (320kbps), WAV selectable
- Bluetooth Format: 5.0 aptX HD wireless built-in
- Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise: 0.005% (110dBA)
- Network: Gigabit Ethernet RJ45
- Processor: Dual-Core ARM® CORTEX™ A9, 1 GHz
Power: Universal bi-pin AC Cord input (100 – 240AC)
Power Consumption (Idle): 22 Watts
Storage Environment: -10° C to 50° C, 20% to 80% relative humidity
Operating Environment: 0° C to 40° C
Dimensions: 220 x 90 x 192 mm
Weight: 1.84 kg
Finish: White or Matt Black
- 2x AC power cords (Europe & North America)
- Universal AC Power Supply
- Stereo RCA Cable
- Stereo 3.5mm mini-plug to RCA Cable
- Ethernet Cable