Brodmann Festival F2
The F2 model occupies the middle of the Festival Line of Brodmann floor/shelf speakers and is intended to appeal to the hi-fi enthusiast who insists on extremely accurate sound reproduction. Brodmann built the Festival F2 for people with a passion for music and a sense for precise sound reproduction. Enjoy the slim lines and the musical performance of this fitting entry into the world of serious high fidelity
- Woofer/mid-range drivers are mounted on the sides of floor-standing models.
- Tweeters are Brodmann’s own development using the principle of an electrodynamic chassis.
- Tweeters achieve a free and lively reproduction unequalled by other comparable systems.
- Crossover filters are meticulously handcrafted.
- System components are sensitively and carefully tuned.
- 200 years crafting pianos, with attention to detail and impeccable finishing.
- Frequency Range: 36 – 25,000 Hz ±3 dB
- Acoustical Active 130 Hz – 4.5 dB/oct
- Electrical 2.15 kHz – 6 dB/oct
- Operational Output: 1.8 Watt for 91 dB/m
- Nominal Load: 84 Watt
- Music Load: 168 Watt
- Nominal impedance: 8 Ohm
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 1112 x 216 x 275 mm
- Weight: 19 kg