With the SI-300.2d, Cary has created a 21st-century Swiss Army knife of sound that can be configured to match any need or whim of today's music lover..
Cary SI-300 DAC Integrated Amplifier
The SI-300.2d integrated amplifier is yet another milestone as Cary Audio forges deeper into the new era of sought after premium audio systems. Cary Audio is highly regarded for the rich, warm, yet detailed sound of our components. This includes both analog components and digital components, as we have become a reference standard in both. Combining Cary Audio’s analog preamplifier and power amplifier sound with our spectacular digital section is a natural evolution, and one that is stunning to both hear and see.
300 watts of Class A/B power
The SI-300.2d mates a 300 watts per channel stereo Class A/B power amplifier with analog RCA and XLR inputs to a Class A analog preamplifier gain stage. The amplifier itself is biased to run Class A for an extended portion of the power output to deliver that rich, warm, yet detailed sound Cary Audio is known for.
The digital section is a chip off our reference products thereby including only the best digital circuit topology, digital to analog conversion process, and technologies like our proprietary TruBit Upsampling and OSO re-clocking features. Digital inputs include; XMOS USB capable of True native DSD up to 256 and PCM/DXD up to 32 Bit / 384kHz, as well as Coaxial (2), Optical, AES/EBU, and aptX Bluetooth inputs. What’s more, all SPDIF and Bluetooth digital sources offer 10 TruBit selectable upsampling or PCM to DSD conversion options. On the analog side, the SI-300.2d includes 4 analog inputs (2-balanced XLR, 2-RCA), with one each of the XLR and RCA inputs offering true Cinema Bypass features.
- Digital Outputs: Coaxial, Toslink operating at Sample Frequency (Fs) from 44.1 kHz to 192 kHz, 16 bit to 24 bit
- Digital Input Sample Rates: USB operating at Sample Frequency (Fs) from 44.1 kHz to 384 kHz, 16 bit to 32 bit, DSD 64, DSD 128 and DSD 256, BLUETOOTH operating at Sample Frequency (Fs) 44.1 kHz, 16 bit, AES/EBU, Coaxial, Toslink operating at Sample Frequency (Fs) from 44.1 kHz to 192 kHz, 16bit to 24 bit
- Master Clock Jitter: Below measurable levels
- Digital Sampling Rates (Fs): 44.1 kHz to 768 kHz
- Digital Filter: 8x Oversampling Digital Filter
- Digital/Analog Converters: 2 channel AK4490EQ
- BLUETOOTH: CSR Bluetooth v 4.0 with aptX low latency audio decoder
- Analog Filter: 3rd Order Bessel
- Preamplifier Outputs: Single – Ended RCA
- Analog Input: Single-Ended RCA x 2, Balanced XLR x 2
- Analog Input Impedance: 10 k ohm Unbalanced, 20 k ohm Balanced
- Power Amplifier Outputs: 2 x 300W RMS in 8 ohm from 20Hz to 20KHz, 2 x 450W RMS in 4 ohm from 20Hz to 20KHz
- Circuit Type: Solid State, Class A/B
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-50KHz +/- 0.1dB (at 10db below rated output power)
- Distortion (SMPTE-1M): < 0.5%
- S/N Ratio: >100dB, “A” Weighted
- Protections: Full short circuit, thermal, Ultrasonic, RF Signal muting & current limiter
- Control: Trigger output 12.0 VDC x 1, IR control x 1
- Communication: Ethernet RJ45 full remote configuration interface, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Power Input: Configured at factory for either 110-120 or 220-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 950 Watts (4 ohm load at full output)
- Finish: Black powder coated matte chassis with silver or black aluminum faceplate
- Weight: 52 lbs
- Dimensions: 6.0″ H x 17.25″ W x 18.0″ D