Krix Atmospherix A20 In-Ceiling Speakers
The Atmospherix A20 incorporates a 20 degree angled baffle to project the sound to your primary listening area. This means less sound is reflected off walls and other surfaces. Your experience is clearer, there is a more three-dimensional soundstage, better definition for music listening, more articulate dialogue, and more realistic and involving sound effects in movies. The bass driver and tweeter are separately mounted on the front baffle, like Krix’s bookshelf speakers, for true hi-fi performance. Bass and midrange clarity are delivered through a massive 130mm bass driver with a large magnet and copper shorting ring, while the 26mm ring radiator delivers high frequencies.
A fully-enclosed back box optimises performance from the bass driver in any installation setting and protects from ceiling debris and sound leakage. Being tonally balanced to the Krix floorstanding and bookshelf speakers, the Atmospherix A20 are ideal front or rear speakers for home theatres, but also provide a dynamic stereo music sound. The slim paintable bezel grille, in rust-resistant stainless steel, is held in place by easy installation magnets, hiding the true magic of the Atmospherix A20 from view. For the ultimate sound experience at home, play it through Krix.
- Frequency Range: 45Hz-40kHz in room response
- Power Handling: 20 – 120 Watts RMS recommended amplifier power
- Sensitivity: 90dB for 2.83 volts at 1 metre
- Impedance: Nominally 6 Ohms (minimum 3.6 Ohms)
- Configuration: 2-way
- Enclosure Type: Bass reflex, front vented
- Dimensions: 295mm diameter x 193mm mounting depth
- Low Frequency Driver: Cast aluminium basket with a nominal 130mm doped curvilinear paper cone. 30mm vented magnet voice coil wound on high temperature kapton former, with copper shorting ring
- High Frequency Driver: 26mm (1”) ring radiator tweeter
- Input Terminals: Gold plated spring terminals
- Cut-out Diameter: 247mm recommended
- Weight: 2.5kg each