Krix Graphix Mk2 Centre Channel Speaker
The Graphix centre channel delivers precise timbral matching to the Krix Acoustix Mk2 main speakers. Working together, the speakers produce a seamless, dynamic and acoustically intricate multi-channel surround experience. Dual 130mm bass/mid-range drivers, each with heavy-duty voice coils and a high powered magnet assembly, combine to deliver a powerful bass response. Highs are provided by a 26mm high frequency driver, with a wave-guide centre plug for controlled directivity and improved intelligibility and transparency.
A compact centre, also perfectly matched to any of the Krix main speaker range, the Graphix Mk2 gives you the ultimate flexibility to choose a home theatre system that suits your room. Thanks to its dual front firing vents, the Graphix can be placed inside cabinets and AV furniture, eliminating any ‘boomy’ bass resonance. For the ultimate sound experience at home, play it through Krix.
- Frequency Range: 45Hz-40kHz in room response
- Power Handling: 20 – 160 Watts RMS recommended amplifier power
- Sensitivity: 89dB for 2.83 volts at 1 metre
- Impedance: Nominally 6 Ohms (minimum 4.3 Ohms)
- Configuration: D-Appolito, 2-way
- Enclosure Type: Bass reflex, front vented
- Dimensions: 180mm high x 450mm wide x 300mm deep
- Low Frequency Drivers: Fibre reinforced moulded polymer baskets with 2 x nominal 130mm (5?) doped paper cones. 25mm (1?) voice coil wound on high powered aluminium former, with vented magnet assembly
- High Frequency Driver: 26mm (1?) dual concentric diaphragm with wave guide centre plug for controlled directivity. Neodymium magnet
- Input Terminals: Gold plated binding posts
- Weight: 10kg each