Krix Hemispherix A20 In-Ceiling Speakers
Part of the Krix Architectural Series (AS), the Hemispherix AS can be used for home theatre, stereo listening, or high-quality background music. The fully-enclosed back box maximises and controls bass, protects from ceiling debris and drastically reduces sound leakage into adjoining rooms. With speaker components mounted directly to the front baffle of the speaker, the Hemispherix AS delivers a true high fidelity sound in a neat package.
Tonally balanced to the Krix floorstanding and bookshelf range, the Hemispherix A20 allows you to enjoy accurate and controlled bass, as well as midrange clarity delivered by a 100mm driver with a large magnet and aluminium shorting ring. Extended high frequency performance is provided by the 26mm ring radiator tweeter. The paintable bezel grille, which is slim and attractively-styled in rust-resistant stainless steel, locks onto magnets at the front of the speaker for easy installation, producing the ultimate sound with magical simplicity.
- Frequency Range: 65Hz-40kHz in room response
- Power Handling: 20 – 100 Watts RMS recommended amplifier power
- Sensitivity: 86dB for 2.83 volts at 1 metre
- Impedance: Nominally 6 Ohms (minimum 4.2 Ohms)
- Configuration: 2-way
- Enclosure Type: Bass reflex, front vented
- Dimensions: 255mm diameter x 157mm mounting depth
- Low Frequency Driver: Nominal 100mm (4”) doped paper cone. 25mm (1”) voice coil wound on high temperature Kapton former
- High Frequency Driver: 20mm (¾”) ring radiator
- Input Terminals: Gold plated spring terminals
- Cut-out Diameter: 207mm recommended
- Weight: 2kg each