Krix IC-30 In-Ceiling Speakers
Part of the Krix Architectural Series (AS), the IC-30 can be used for home theatre, stereo listening, or high-quality background music. The fully-enclosed back box maximises and controls bass, protects from ceiling debris and drastically reduces sound leakage into adjoining rooms. With speaker components mounted directly to the front baffle of the speaker, the IC-30 delivers a true high fidelity sound in a neat package.
Tonally balanced to the Krix floorstanding and bookshelf range, the IC-30 allows you to enjoy accurate and controlled bass, as well as midrange clarity delivered by a 100mm driver with a large magnet and aluminium shorting ring. Extended high frequency performance is provided by the 26mm ring radiator tweeter, which can swivel to direct sound toward the listener. The paintable bezel grille, which is slim and attractively-styled in rust-resistant stainless steel, locks onto magnets at the front of the speaker for easy installation, producing the ultimate sound with magical simplicity.
- Frequency Range: 65Hz-40kHz in room response
- Power Handling: 20 – 100 Watts RMS recommended amplifier power
- Sensitivity: 86dB for 2.83 volts at 1 metre
- Impedance: Nominally 6 Ohms (minimum 4.2 Ohms)
- Configuration: 2-way
- Enclosure Type: Bass reflex, front vented
- Dimensions: 255mm diameter x 145mm mounting depth