Krix Neuphonix Mk2 Floor Standing Speakers
A big sound for your biggest space, whether playing the latest blockbuster movie or an album to rock the room. The Neuphonix Mk2 can handle the power, cooly, calmly, without taking up too much space. With a sculpted front baffle designed to improve clarity, the Neuphonix Mk2 is a 3 way design featuring four custom-designed 130mm bass drivers, each with oversized magnets. An extensive crossover network – featuring only low tolerance, high grade components – beautifully matches the 130mm dedicated midrange and the high grade 26mm ring radiator tweeter, delivering an extended frequency response to 40kHz.
A scalloped grille subtly augments the acoustic benefits of the baffle and adds extra style to an already streamlined design, while there is also beauty from behind, with a brushed aluminium terminal plate and gold plated brass binding posts. Complete the look with your choice of premium cabinet finishes. Elegance is in the details. For the ultimate sound experience at home, play it through Krix.
- Frequency Range: 35Hz-40kHz in room response
- Power Handling: 50 – 300 Watts RMS recommended amplifier power
- Sensitivity: 88dB for 2.83 volts at 1 metre
- Impedance: Nominally 6 Ohms (minimum 4.9 Ohms)
- Configuration: 3-way
- Enclosure Type: Dual chambers – sealed midrange chamber with bass reflex main chamber. Rear vented with internal and external flaring
- Dimensions: 1046mm high x 225mm wide x 405mm deep (including grille)
- Low Frequency Drivers: 4 x nominal 130mm (5”) coated paper cones. 26mm (1”) voice coil wound on high powered aluminium former provides enhanced linearity. Over-sized magnet delivers low distortion
- Mid Frequency Driver: 1 x nominal 130mm (5”) coated paper cone. 26mm (1”) voice coil wound on high powered aluminum former, using copper shorting ring and oversized magnet for low distortion
- High Frequency Driver: 26mm (1″) dual concentric diaphragm with wave-guide centre plug for controlled directivity. Non-reflective dual chambered magnet structure with copper shorting ring to lower distortion
- Input Terminals: Dual gold plated bi-wire binding posts (bi-wireable, bi-ampable)
- Weight: 30kg each