Krix Phoenix Mk2 Floor Standing Speakers
Filling a room with the soundtrack of your life, or cosying up on the couch with a glass of red and your favourite movie. The ideal home entertainment speaker for multi-channel or stereo listening, the Phoenix Mk2 is a speaker to live by. These 2 way speakers produce an involving bass experience from dual 165mm drivers with large magnets and 33mm voice coil. A high grade 26mm ring radiator tweeter sweetens the package, presenting enhanced vocal clarity and a smooth, revealing upper treble – resulting in a sound experience that is strong yet balanced.
Price and performance come together with this award winning stereo speaker, and good things come in small packages. Standing at just 95cm tall on its feet, and less than 20cm wide, the Phoenix Mk2 is dynamite for sound – packing a real punch when turned up. Stylish and slim, this speaker is perfect for apartments and living rooms, with a choice of stunning finishes to feature or fade into the background – until you wind up the volume and it speaks for itself. For the ultimate sound experience at home, play it through Krix.
- Frequency Range: 35Hz-40kHz in room response
- Power Handling: 50 – 200 Watts RMS recommended amplifier power
- Sensitivity: 91dB for 2.83 volts at 1 metre
- Impedance: Nominally 6 Ohms (minimum 3.5 Ohms)
- Configuration: D’Appolito, 2-way
- Enclosure Type: Bass reflex, rear vented with internal X bracing
- Dimensions: 950mm high x 195mm wide x 295mm deep (including feet)
- Low Frequency Drivers: Dual nominal 165mm (6½”) laminated polypropylene cone. 33mm (1¼”) voice coil wound on high powered aluminium former, with ventilated spider and aluminium flux stabilization ring for low distortion
- High Frequency Driver: 26mm (1?) dual concentric diaphragm with wave-guide centre plug for controlled directivity. Non-reflective dual chambered magnet structure with copper shorting ring to lower distortion
- Input Terminals: Dual gold plated bi-wire binding posts (bi-wireable, bi-ampable)
- Weight: 18kg each