Krix Neuphonix Mk2 Floor Standing Speakers
Producing dialogue with exceptional precision, this speaker was specifically designed to be used in home theatre systems. With its subtle design, the Sonix Mk3 blends into its surroundings. High frequencies are delivered by a 26mm ring radiator tweeter, with central waveguide for improved intelligibility and transparency. Bass and midrange are delivered by dual 100mm drivers, with dual front ports releasing bass energy forward – making it ideal for placing inside your TV cabinet.
Perfectly sized for placement around AV components, the Sonix Mk3 is designed to slip neatly into most TV cabinets and joinery, allowing your screen to be the hero. For the ultimate sound experience at home, play it through Krix.
- Frequency Range: 65Hz-40kHz in room response
- Power Handling: 20 – 140 Watts RMS recommended amplifier power
- Sensitivity: 88dB for 2.83 volts at 1 metre
- Impedance: Nominally 6 Ohms (minimum 4.2 Ohms)
- Configuration: D’Appolito, 2-way
- Enclosure Type: Bass reflex, front vented with internal X bracing
- Dimensions: 125mm high x 435mm wide x 160 mm deep
- Low Frequency Drivers: 2 x nominal 100mm (4″) doped paper cones. 26mm (1″) voice coil wound on high powered aluminium former
- High Frequency Driver: 26mm (1″) dual concentric diaphragm with wave-guide centre plug for controlled directivity. Neodymium magnet
- Input Terminals: Gold plated binding posts
- Weight: 4kg each