NAD C368 BluOS 2i Streaming Integrated Amplifier
The NAD C368 BluOS 2i is a remarkable feature rich powerhouse that has a focus on high resolution audio streaming, high power amplification with low distortion, superb resolution, a neutral sound and of course sound quality. The C368 BluOS 2i uses the MDC BluOS 2i card to handle the Hi-Res streaming duties which include MQA unpacking and multi-room functions. Its clean looks hide a high-quality headphone pre-amp, high performance MM phono stage and an array of analogue and digital in and outs.
NAD C368 - BluOS Hi-Res Audio Streaming
Use the Free App BluOS App (by Bluesound) to control your music playback on a wide range of computer devices including; Desktop Computers, Tablets and Smartphones. The BluOS is available for Apple (iOS iPad, iPhone & OSX Apple Mac), Google (Android) and Mircosoft (Windows 7,8 &10). BluOS enables your devices inputs to play music from: Network shares, Mobile devices, Bluetooth 5.0 HD (aptX), Apple Airplay 2, USB, Streaming services, Internet radio, Podcasts and more.
Listen from Streaming Services
- Streaming services: Spotify (Connect), Amazon Music, TIDAL, Deezer , Qobuz, HighResAudio, Murfie, Napster, KKBox, Bugs, Nugs, Slacker, Wimp, Taihe Music ZONE, SoundMachine and more.
- Audio File Formats: MP3, AAC, WMA, OGG, WMA-L, ALAC, OPUS. Hi-Res Formats: FLAC, MQA, WAV, AIFF.
- Internet Radio: TuneIn Radio, iHeartRadio, Radio Paradise, CALM Radio.
BluOS Multiroom Expansion
The BluOS controller is able to wirelessly connect and stream to multiple BluOS enabled players all over your home. Create an intuitive multi-room music system for your home and enjoy Hi-res music, internet radio, podcasts and more synced throughout your home.
Click here to find other BluOS compatible devices
MDC BluOS 2i Streaming Module
Also included in the rear of the NAD C368 are 2x MDC (Modular Design Construction) slots. On the NAD C368 BluOS version one of these slots is occupied by the MDC BluOS 2i card. MDC is an exclusive feature of NAD products and gives the C368 BluOS 2i the ability to add other MDC cards for new features. There are many MDC expansion options available for the C368 BluOS that can be added to provide new features and performance upgrades to your system in the coming years.
NAD's has created some of the best sounding and performing amplifiers regardless of basic design principle. These new designs are very linear over a wide bandwidth, ultra transparent with extremely low noise and distortion, and have plenty of power and performance that is consistent into all speaker loads.
NAD C368 BluOS 2i - Hybrid Digital Advanced Amplification
Gone are the old-fashioned power-hungry linear power supplies and Class AB output stages, these designs waste nearly half of the energy consumed producing heat rather than sound. Instead, NAD have developed new circuits based on switch mode power supplies and a customised version of the high-end Hypex UcD output stage.
New Advanced Hybrid Digital Amplification
Having already received a Recommended Award at the beginning of the year, the NAD C 368 has won yet another prestigious Recommended award
Recommended | AVS Forum Review Award
Enjoy Headphone Performance
Included in the NAD C368 BluOS 2i is a separate low output impedance headphone amplifier with very high output voltage capability that has plenty of drive for Studio & Head-Fi high impedance headphones.
Built In Head Phone Amplifier
Product of the Year
The C 368 sounds more powerful than its rating, capturing music's continuously changing dynamic level with noteworthy precision and exhibiting a dynamic exuberance typical of NAD equipment.
Product of the Year | The Absolute Sound
Enjoy Your LP Records
The NAD C368 BluOS 2i also includes a Moving Magnet Phono stage with RIAA equalisation, high overload margins, low noise, and an innovative circuit that suppresses the infrasonic noise that is present on all LP Records.
Built In Moving Magnet Phono Pre Amplifier
Connect instantly to the C 368 BluOS 2i using apt-X Bluetooth 5.0 and stream music wirelessly from your smart devices. The C368 BluOS 2i uses a high performance digital circuit so the C 368's Bluetooth sounds much better than a normal Bluetooth device. You can also pipe sound using Bluetooth to headphones or speakers
Built In Bluetooth 5.0 with aptX.
BluOS Streaming Key Features
- Free Bluesound App (BluOS): Control your music playback on Apple, Google and Mircosoft devices.
- Connect to other BluOS enabled devices to provide multi-room and multi-zone features.
- Play music from: network shares, Bluetooth 5.0 with aptX, mobile devices, USB, cloud services, internet radio
- Play audio file formats: FLAC, MQA, WAV, AIFF, MP3, AAC, WMA, OGG, WMA-L, ALAC, OPUS
- Use streaming services: Spotify, Amazon Music HD, TIDAL, Deezer , Qobuz, HighResAudio (VAULT Required), Napster, KKBox, Bugs, Taihe Music ZONE, SoundMachine, IDAGIO, OraStream.
- Use Cloud radio: TuneIn Radio, iHeartRadio, Calm Radio, Radio Paradise, LiveXLive, Radio.com.
NAD C-368 BluOS 2i Key Features
- Built-in Digital to Analogue conversion with 24bit 192 kHz support.
- Modular Design Construction (MDC slots) for future upgrades.
- Bluetooth to headphones or speakers.
- Custom Control: IR in & out, 12v trigger in & out, RS-232
- Custom Certified: Control 4, Crestron, RTI, URC, AMX, Savant, Elan
- Inbuilt Bass Equalisation.
- Phono-stage input for connection of turntables.
- IR remote control.
- Detachable IEC power cord.
with this unit, thanks to its drama-free, neutral, yet meticulous presentation, you're not listening to a DAC and you're not listening to an amplifier. Rather, you're listening to speakers and you're listening to the music itself, as it should be.
NAD C-368 Connectivity
- 2 way bluetooth (I/O)
- 2x MDC (Modular Design Construction) slots for future upgrades
- 2x line level analogue inputs.
- 1x moving magnet phono-input with precisely accurate RIAA equalisation
- 2x coaxial digital
- 2x optical digital
- 1x USB-A input (24/192).
- 2x Speakers outputs (A+B outputs)
- 2x Line outputs (subwoofer or pre out)
- 1x Headphone output (6.3mm)
The NAD C 368 ticks a lot of boxes as a successful stereo amp. It’s not only well-connected but has a pleasantly smooth, refined and muscle-bound sound that’s very agreeable indeed
NAD C368 Specifications
- Power Output: 2 x 80 w minimum continuous into 4/8 ohms
- IHF Dynamic Power: 145w (8ohms), 240w (4ohms), 260w (2ohms)
- Damping Factor: 200
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 90 x 435 x 390mm
- Weight: 7.1kg
- Finish: Black