Connect And Control
The Nad C-700 also features built in BluOS HiRes Audio streaming, so now you can stream music with superior detail, straight to the C-700. Use your smartphone, iPad or computer to select from vast catalogues available from streaming services, and see the album art, track progress, and also system settings right from the C-700 5″ high-definition colour display.
The C 700 has two pairs of RCA analog inputs, as well as coaxial and optical digital inputs, for connecting disc players, game consoles, media adapters, and other components. There’s also an HDMI eARC port for connecting an HDTV with HDMI eARC support. This allows the C 700’s volume setting to be adjusted from the TV’s remote.
With built-in Ethernet and Wi-Fi, and a network streamer based on the award-winning BluOS software platform, the C 700 has everything you need to play music through your favourite speakers. You can use the BluOS app to select tunes from internet radio and dozens of different streaming services, or play music stored on an external drive connected to the C 700’s USB port. The C 700 also has two-way aptX HD Bluetooth, so you can listen to music through wireless headphones, and stream audio from any smart device.
BluOS Compatible Device
Use the Free App BluOS App (by Bluesound) to control your music playback on a wide range of computer devices including; Desktop Computers, Tablets and Smartphones. The BluOS is available for Apple (iOS iPad, iPhone & OSX Apple Mac), Google (Android) and Mircosoft (Windows 7,8 &10). BluOS enabled your devices inputs to play music from: Network shares, Mobile devices, Bluetooth 5.0 HD (aptX), Apple Airplay 2, USB, Streaming services, Internet radio, Podcasts and more.
Listen from Streaming Services
- Streaming services: Spotify (Connect), Amazon Music, TIDAL, Deezer , Qobuz, HighResAudio, Murfie, Napster, KKBox, Bugs, Nugs, Slacker, Wimp, Taihe Music ZONE, SoundMachine and more.
- Audio File Formats: MP3, AAC, WMA, OGG, WMA-L, ALAC, OPUS. Hi-Res Formats: FLAC, MQA, WAV, AIFF.
- Internet Radio: TuneIn Radio, iHeartRadio, Radio Paradise, CALM Radio.
BluOS Multiroom Expansion
The BluOS controller is able to wirelessly connect and stream to multiple BluOS enabled players all over your home. Create an intuitive multi-room music system for your home and enjoy Hi-res music, internet radio, podcasts and more synced throughout your home.
Just Add Speakers!
Source, control, and amplification come packed into the compact and minimalist C-700. Get the most out of your favorite speakers with an award-winning audiophile-grade amplifier that features 80 watts per channel of zero-distortion power. A premium DAC design flawlessly delivers hi-res, studio-quality music, including support for FLAC, MQA, and other popular file formats. The BluOS Controller app connects you to popular streaming services like Spotify, Tidal, Qobuz, SiriusXM, and dozens of others, or from your own music library through Apple Airplay2, aptX HD Bluetooth, or even a network-connected drive or USB hard drive.
Hi Res Music. Everywhere.
Whether it’s one or many rooms, the Nad C-700 is a versatile workhorse. It can be placed either freestanding or in a custom installation rack, allowing you to easily toggle back and forth amongst a number of listening set-ups. Looking for a traditional 2-channel audiophile listening experience? Just add a pair of your favorite speakers. Sprinkle other NAD or BLUESOUND players around your home for a whole-home multiroom audio solution.
Plays Well With Others
The C-700 supports HDMI eARC, dual-band Wi-Fi and Gigabit Ethernet, Apple Airplay 2, two-way aptX HD Bluetooth, 2x RCA, Toslink optical and USB Type A connectors. Bring music into your C-700 from dozens of internet radio and streaming services, Bluetooth devices, TV and gaming consoles, network or local hard drives, nearby Apple devices, CD players, and many others. Then send your music into your favorite speakers, other Nad or Bluesound players, Bluetooth headphones, wired headphones, Apple AirPlay devices, or other network-connected speakers.
Features & Details
- HybridDigital UcD Amplifier
- Continuous Power: 80 Watts per channel into 8/4 ohms
- Instantaneous Power: 120 Watts per channel
- 5″ high-definition colour information display shows album art, track progress, and system settings
- Solid aluminium body and glass front panel
- Works with intuitive BluOS Controller app for Android, iOS, macOS, and Windows
- BluOS multi-room streaming to 63 zones
- High-resolution audio to 24-bit/192kHz
- MQA decoding and rendering
- Integrated support for dozens of streaming and Web radio services
- Lossless and high-resolution streaming from Amazon Music Ultra HD, Deezer, Idagio, Qobuz, and Tidal
- Support for Apple AirPlay 2, Spotify Connect and Tidal Connect
- Voice control via Amazon Alexa, Apple Siri, and Google Assistant
- Optical and coaxial digital inputs
- HDMI-eARC input
- USB Type A port for connecting an external drive
- Two pairs of line-level analogue inputs
- Subwoofer output, with filter settings controllable from BluOS app
- Wi-Fi and Gigabit Ethernet
- Two-way aptX HD Bluetooth
- 12V Trigger output
- IR remote sensor input
- Available drivers for Control4, Crestron, Elan, RTI, and other home-automation systems
- Continuous output power (8 ohms and 4 ohms): >80 W (ref. 20 Hz-20 kHz at rated THD+N, both channels driven), >100 W
- THD+N (20 Hz – 20 kHz) at rated power: <0.04 %, <0.04 %
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >84 dB (A-weighted, 500 mV input, ref. 1 W out in 8 ohms)
- Clipping power: >86 W (at 1 kHz 8 ohms 0.1 % THD) >102 W (at 1 kHz 4 ohms 0.1 % THD)
- IHF dynamic power: 8 ohms: 100 W, 4 ohms: 125 W
- Damping factor: >90 (ref. 8 ohms, 20Hz to 20kHz)
- Frequency response: ±0.18 dB (20 Hz – 20 kHz)
- Tone controls: Treble: ±6.0 dB at 20 kHz, Bass: ±6.0dB at 60 Hz
- Channel separation: >93 dB (1 kHz), >72 dB (10 kHz)
- Input sensitivity (for 80 W in 8 ohms) Line In: 550 mV, Digital In: -12 %FS
- Trigger Out: 12 ± 1 V, 9 mA
- Standby power: >0.5W
- Network connectivity: Gigabit Ethernet RJ45Wi-Fi 5
- USB: 1 x Type-A port for connection to USB memory stick (FAT32 or NTFS formatted) and supported peripherals
- Bluetooth quality: aptX HD
- Bluetooth connectivity: Two-Way (Receive and Headphone modes)
- Supported operating system*: Music playback from network shares on the following desktop operating systems: Microsoft Windows XP, 2000, Vista, 7, 8 to current Windows Operating Systems and macOS versions
- Mobile Application: Free BluOS Controller App available for download from the respective App stores of Apple iOS devices (iPad, iPhone and iPod), Android devices, Kindle Fire and Windows or macOS desktops
- Front panel: Combination of front panel control knob and buttons
- Gross dimensions (W x H x D): 218 x 96 x 266 mm
- Net Weight: 4.8 kg (10.6 lbs.)
- Shipping weight: 5.3 kg (11.7 lbs)