NAD M10 BluOS Streaming Amplifier
The audio world has shifted. Where once available solely on discs, the best quality of music is now delivered over the internet. Not only does it sound better, but entire catalogues of recorded music are more accessible than ever before. Curated playlists make music selection and discovery easy and fun, while multi-room wireless audio multiplies the possibilities. With the NAD Masters M10 we combine all of this goodness with state-of-the-art amplification to make it an all-in-one solution that will transport you to your favourite musical destination.
Product of the Year awards from SoundStage
As 2019 comes to a close, NAD Electronics is ending the year on a high note by winning two Product of the Year awards from SoundStage! Network. For innovation in design SoundStage! Network has chosen the NAD M10, while the NAD D 3045 has been recognised for having exceptional value.
Makes the M10 Something Special
BluOS is the most advanced network streaming and multi-room operating system available. Part of a growing ecosystem of compatible products, BluOS tightly integrates hardware and software for an unbeatable user experience. The only wireless high-resolution multi-room system available today, BluOS supports the new standard for high res streaming, Master Quality Authenticated (MQA). With support for over 15 free and paid subscription services, as well as supporting locally stored music libraries, BluOS makes the M10 incredibly versatile. Adding additional rooms is easy and affordable using Bluesound’s all-in-one speakers, or you can add premium components from NAD, DALI, and others to provide amazing sound throughout your home.
Product of the Year Award AVForums
NAD M10 has picked up yet another accolade for Hi-Fi Product of the Year from AVForums. Reviewed and selected by AVForums revered team of audio experts, the publication says the M10 feels effortlessly special and it is a delight
With Industrial Design by award winning design firm DF-ID, the M10 takes a minimalist theme to new levels of elegance. The slender proportions are enhanced by authentic materials including solid brushed aluminium and smooth glass. Completely operable by Wi-Fi connection to the BluOS App, one need never touch the M10 in order to listen to your favourite songs. As you approach the M10, the high-resolution touch screen beckons as the graphic changes from now playing to control panel allowing many operations directly from the front panel without opening an app. It also shows what’s currently playing and what is coming up next in the play queue.
The M10 uses NAD’s most sophisticated Masters Series technology to create a sonic performance that is second to none. HybridDigital amplification featuring the remarkable Hypex nCore amplification stage offers state-of-the-art performance along with the ability to drive any loudspeaker. Highly efficient and remarkably powerful, the M10 can render even the subtlest of musical details with vivid realism. Effortless dynamics and a complete absence of electronic noise are hallmarks of this advanced technology.
Easy Smart Home Integration
We have spent considerable effort to make the M10 fully compatible with todays leading smart home systems from companies such as Apple, Crestron, Control4, Lutron, and many others. This means that along with your lighting, shades, HVAC, and security, you can seamlessly control your BluOS multi-room music system from a common interface. All of our integrations are certified for reliable operation. We also have custom BluOS apps for iOS and Android mobile devices and tablets, as well as desktop control from Windows and Apple OS.
Hands-free Voice Control
Add the BluOS Voice Skill inside the Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant app and enjoy hands-free voice control of personal music collections, streaming services and more using a list of simple streamlined commands. Using an Echo or Google Home device you can ask Alexa or Google Assistant to play songs from your local library, queue up saved playlists, adjust the volume in different rooms, or ask what’s playing in the Kitchen. Want to try it out? No problem. Download the Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant app, activate the skill, tap the speech bubble in the bottom drawer of the Amazon Alexa app and say anything from the list of commands.
Music Meant to Be Heard, Not Seen
The NAD M10 represents a new kind of high-end audio system that is luxurious and smart, but very discreet. It can perform the same functions that once required a rack full of components and in many ways is superior. The elegant form factor takes up very little space and can even be hidden away, but the beautiful design and colourful display will encourage you to place the M10 front and centre.
- BluOS Streaming Amplifier
- HybridDigital nCore Amplifier
- Continuous Power: 100W into 8/4 Ohms
- Dynamic Power: 160W into 8 Ohms 300W into 4 Ohms
- 32-BIT/384kHz ESS Sabre DAC
- 1GHz ARMÆ CORTEX A9 Processor
- Dirac Live Room Correction*
- Color TFT display
- Supports Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant Voice Control Skills
- AirPlay 2 Integration
- Supports Siri Voice Assistant via AirPlay 2
- Two-way Qualcomm aptX HD Bluetooth
- NFC Bluetooth pairing for compatible smart devices
- BluOS multi-room compatible
- Gigabit Ethernet
- HDMI eARC, USB Type A Input
- Stereo Line Inputs, Coax/Optical Inputs
- Preamp Output, Dual Mono Subwoofer Outputs
- IR Input, 12V Trigger Out
- Apps for iOS, Android, Mac OS, Windows,
- Crestron, Control4, RTI, URC, Elan, Lutron,
- Wide variety of premium music services
- supported in App, including Amazon, Spotify,
- Tidal, TuneIn, Napster, Deezer, Qobuz and
- many others
Input / output
- Continuous output power into 8 ohms and 4 ohms: >100W (ref. 20 Hz-20 kHz at rated THD, both channels driven)
- THD (20 Hz – 20 kHz): <0.03 % (250 mW to 100 W, 8 ohms and 4 ohms)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >90 dB (A-weighted, 500 mV input, ref. 1 W out in 8 ohms)
- Clipping power: >130 W (at 1 kHz 8 ohms 0.1 % THD), >230 W (at 1 kHz 4 ohms 0.1 % THD)
- IHF dynamic power: 8 ohms 160 W, 4 ohms 300 W
- Damping factor: >190 (ref. 8 ohms, 20Hz to 6.5kHz)
- Frequency response: +/-0.6 dB (20 Hz ñ 20 kHz)
- Tone controls: Treble +/-6.0 dB at 20 kHz, Bass +/-6.0dB at 60 Hz
- Channel separation: >75 dB (1 kHz), >70 dB (10 kHz)
- Input sensitivity (for 100 W in 8 ohms): Line In 1.0 V, Digital In -6.2 %FS
- Standby power: 0.5W
- Supported audio file formats: MP3, AAC, WMA, OGG, WMA-L, ALAC, OPUS
- Hi-Resolution audio formats: MQA, FLAC, WAV, AIFF, Supports converted DSD playback via the BluOS desktop app (only)
- Sampling rate: up to 32 bit/192 kHz PCM
- Bit depths: 16 – 24
- Supported operating systems: Plays music from network shares on the following desktop operating systems: Microsoft Windows XP, 2000, Vista, 7, 8 to current Windows Operating Systems and Mac OS X versions
- User interface mobile operating system BluOS: BluOS ñ Free Android and iOS App available online at Google Play and Apple App store
- Supported cloud services: *Amazon Alexa, Amazon Music, Spotify, TIDAL, Deezer, Qobuz, HDTracks, HighResAudio, Murfie, JUKE, Napster, Slacker Radio, KKBox, Bugs
- Free internet radio: *TuneIn Radio, iHeartRadio, Calm Radio, Radio Paradise
- Bluetooth quality: Bluetooth aptX HD built-in
- Bluetooth connectivity: Two-Way (Receive and Headphone modes)
- Network connectivity: Gigabit Ethernet RJ45, Wi-Fi 5
- Gross dimensions (W x H x D): 215 x 100 x 260 mm
- Shipping weight: 5 kg