Paradigm AMS-150R-30 v3 Features
- Step up to superior high-frequency response, exceptional midrange clarity and definition and even better bass performance. Not to mention the most rigid high-strength chassis and mounting brackets on the market.
- Full-Perimeter Bracket Design. Unlike typical mounting ears, brackets cover the full diameter or height and width of the speaker chassis to effectively sandwich and strengthen the area around the mounting hole.
- Advanced High-Power S-PAL Satin-Anodised Pure-Aluminium Domes. Ferro-fluid damped and cooled. The low-mass tweeter domes with treated textile suspensions are exceptionally rigid. Extremely uniform and instantaneous power response.
- Advanced High-Power Mineral-Filled Co-Polymer Polypropylene Cones. Large, computer-optimised magnets and high-power motor structures promote natural and detailed sonic reproduction with outstanding extended bass response.
Paradigm AMS-150R-30 v3 Guided Sound-field System
Allows you to guide a wide arc of sound toward a specific area, much the same way we guide a floodlight to fill an area with light. Drivers sit at a 30 degree angle from the ceiling so that you can adjust the direction of sound (Fig. 4), without compromising the crucial sound dispersion pattern between drivers, or the interaction between drivers and baffle, thereby preserving sonic integrity. Ideal for use as surround and/or rear speakers. Guiding the sound towards the sides or rear of the room creates an enveloping, reverberant sound field (Fig. 5) similar to that provided by Paradigm ADP speakers.
Paradigm AMS 150R-30 v3 Specifications
- Design: Guided Sound-field System, 2-driver, 2-way In-ceiling, Drivers Mounted at 30 degree Relative to Mounting Surface, Die-cast Chassis / Mounting Bracket
- Frequency Response On-axis: +/- 2 Db from 60 Hz – 22 kHz
- High Frequency Driver: 25-mm (1 in) S-pal Dome, Die-cast Heatsink
- Mid/Bass Frequency Driver: 210-mm (8 in) Mineral-filled Polypropylene Cone
- Sensitivity Room / Anechoic: 91 Db / 87 Db
- Impedance: compatible with 8 Ohms
- Finishes: white, Paintable
- Weight: 5 Lbs. (2.3 Kg)
- Low Frequency Extension: 45 Hz (Din)
- Crossover2nd-order Electro-acoustic at 2.5 kHz
- Frequency Response 30 degrees Off-axis: +/- 2 Db from 60 Hz – 16 kHz
- Suitable Amplifier Power Range: 15 – 110 Watts
- Maximum Input Power: 80 Watts
- Overall Dimensions: 11.625″ (29.5cm) Diameter ” (.0cm) Depth
- Cut-out Dimensions: 10.625″ (27.0cm) Diameter
- Minimum Internal Volume Required: 0.70 Cu Ft (20 L)
- Minimum Mounting Depth (Depth Required Is the Distance Between 1/2″ Drywall, or Similar Material.): 5.625″ (14.3cm)