I was amazed … accurate and detailed … very natural … lots of punch and great definition … soundstage was wide and deep … sounded better than a similar sub/sat system —that costs twice as much … excellent!
Joe Hageman on the Cinema Series
With advanced technology built on Paradigm’s long tradition of award-winning high-end designs, Cinema systems provide exceptional sound from palm-sized speakers that fit any living space with ease.
Pure Magic! That’s the only way to describe
When Size and Sound Matter
While it’s true, there are tiny satellite speakers aided by small subwoofers that can be “hidden” in many living spaces, when it comes to great audiophile sound these systems have never delivered … until Cinema. Award-winning Cinema speakers integrate beautifully, delivering a seamless music and home theatre soundstage that brings movies to life and makes music sound “live.”
Cinema Series v3 Line Up
Paradigm Cinema Features
Superior ICP Injection-Moulded Co-Polymer Bass/ Midrange Cones with advanced motor structures and powerful ceramic/ferrite magnets. The results are audible— smooth, exceptionally detailed and authentic midrange performance providing clearer, natural sounding vocals and articulate movie dialog.
Superior PTD Pure-Titanium Domes with powerful neodymium magnets and ferro-fluid cooling for greater power handling! Highs are transparent with a superb sense of air and exceptional spaciousness.
High-Frequency WaveGuide ensures a smooth, wide panorama of audiophile-quality sound.
Paradigm Cinema 70 v3 Specifications
- Design: 2-Driver, 2-Way acoustic suspension, mineral-filled polymer enclosure, MagneShield
- Crossover: 3rd-order electro-acoustic at 2.0 kHz
- High Frequency Driver: 25-mm (1 in) PTD dome, neodymium magnet
- Bass/Midrange Driver(s): 90-mm (3-1/2 in) ICP cone
- Low Frequency Extension: 85 Hz (DIN)
- Frequency Response: ±2dB from 125Hz–20kHz, ±2dB from 125Hz–15kHz
- Sensitivity Room/Anechoic: 87dB / 84dB
- Suitable Amplifier Power Range: 15–80 watts
- Maximum Input Power: 40 watts
- Impedance: Compatible with 8 ohms
- Internal Volume: 1.5 L / 0.05 cu ft
- Height, Width, Depth: 17.8 x 10.8 x 14 cm 7 x 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 in
- Weight: 2.6 kg / 6 lb per pair
- Finishes: Silver
- Matching Stands: Premier Stand – LS-30