I was awed ... absolutely superb ... BIG, BOLD, VIBRANT SOUND ... a masterpiece of modern day speaker design ... Paradigm has built its decades old reputation on delivering sound that many manufacturers can’t match even at multiples of the price.
Paradigm Monitor Series
No Need to Give Up Fidelity to Get Loud!
Paradigm’s Monitor Series, with its proprietary SuperDrive technology, combines very high-efficiency with very high output and ultra-low distortion. Monitor speakers compete directly with the efficiency and output of major brands of horn speakers—they not only play as loud, their sound is authentically high-end. Even with moderately powered amplifiers, Monitor speakers deliver truly breathtaking performance. And in classic Paradigm tradition, unparalleled value too!
Superior Performance For Music and Home Theatre.
Monitor Series center channels are magnetically shielded. Monitor ADP surround/rear speakers use optimized radiation patterns to provide the superior wide bandwidth reverberant sound for which Paradigm ADP’s are renowned. Both are timbre-matched with all other Monitor Series speakers to ensure superior performance for music and home theater.
ADP Surround/Rear Speakers
Optimised Radiation Patterns
Paradigm ADP surround/rear speakers use optimised radiation patterns to provide the superior wide bandwidth reverberant sound for which Paradigm ADP’s are renowned. Both are timbre-matched with all other speakers in the same series to ensure superior performance for music and home theatre.
Sound Emanates From Different Sides
In a dipole speaker, drivers are mounted on both sides of the speaker, these drivers push air outward at the same time so that the sound emanates from different sides of the speaker. This helps to spreading the sound energy to create a wider field of sound for rear and/or surround effects.
ADP 190 v6 Specifications
- Design: 4-driver, 2-way dipole surround / rear
- Frequency response: +/-2 dB from 110 Hz – 20 kHz
- Sensitivity 90 dB
- Power handling 80 W
- Suitable Amplifier Power Range: 15-100 watts
- Crossover: 2nd-order electro-acoustic at 2.0 kHz
- Radiation pattern: Dipole
- Impedance: Compatible with 8 ohms
- Sensitivity: 90 dB
- High-frequency drivers: Two 25-mm (1 in) H-PTD domes, ferro-fluid cooled
- Midrange drivers: Two 140-mm (5-1/2 in) M-ICP cones, ferro-fluid cooled, 25-mm (1 in) voice coils, GRIP chassis
- Wall mountable: Yes
- Speaker connectors: Binding post
- Dimensions: 18.7 x 26.1 x 16.1 cm
- Weight: 3.6 kg
- Available Finishes Black
- Matching Speaker Stand: S-30