Paradigm Reference SA Series
With unprecedented timbral accuracy, stunning dimensional imaging and striking bass articulation, SA speakers provide breathtaking high-end sound. Refreshingly, however, their price wont take your breath away. Instead, we predict a sigh of relief!
Reference SA-30 Features
- Full-Perimeter Bracket Design. Unlike typical mounting ears, brackets cover the full diameter or height and width of the speaker chassis to effectively sandwich and strengthen the area around the mounting hole.
- State-of-the-Art G-PAL Gold-Anodized Pure-Aluminum Domes. Ferro-fluid cooled and damped. Exceptionally rigid, low-mass domes with treated textile suspensions ensure extremely uniform and instantaneous high-frequency response.
- State-of-the-Art S-PAL Satin-Anodized Pure-Aluminum Cones. High stiffness-to-mass ratio. Outstanding internal damping. The result? Remarkable midrange clarity, superb extended bass and tremendous freedom from unwanted resonances and distortions.
- State-of-the-Art Mineral-Filled Co-Polymer Polypropylene Bass Cones. Highly damped and tremendously rigid for tight, well-defined and deep low-frequency response with a weight and authority that does justice to music and movies.
- High-Pressure Ultra-Rigid Die-Cast Aluminum Chassis and Mounting Brackets (selected models). Dramatic reduction in resonances and standing waves. Aluminum chassis also serves as a very effective heatsink.
- High-Strength GRIP Glass-Reinforced Injection-Molded Polymer Chassis and Mounting Brackets (selected models). Increased strength and the rigid design reduce the problems associated with structural flexibility mentioned earlier in this catalog.
Capture Essence Of The Original Performance.
Paradigm Reference speakers set an all-new performance benchmark in high-end sound. Embracing Paradigm’s comprehensive resources and vast experience, they offer the highest standard of technological excellence, providing breathtaking musical reproduction that captures the very essence of the original performance.
Superior Performance For Music and Home Theatre.
While this stunning performance heightens the sheer enjoyment of music, it is equally important for the finest in home theater sound. Movie soundtracks are a complex mix of vocal dialogue, music and action effects. This combination requires a level of articulation and spatial representation that few movie theaters are capable of reproducing.
Paradigm Reference SA-30 Specifications
- Design: 2-driver, 2-way In-wall / In-ceiling, Die-cast Chassis / Mounting Bracket
- Frequency Response On-axis: ±2 Db from 48 Hz – 22 kHz
- High Frequency Driver: 25-mm (1 in) G-pal Dome, Die-cast Heatsink Faceplate
- Mid/Bass Frequency Driver: 210-mm (8 in) S-pal Cone, 38-mm (1-1/2 in) Voice-coil, Die-cast Chassis
- Sensitivity Room / Anechoic: 93 Db / 89 Db
- Impedance: compatible with 8 Ohms
- Finishes: white, Paintable
- Weight: 8.4 Lbs. (3.8 Kg)
- Low Frequency Extension: 35 Hz (Din)
- Crossover: 3rd-order Electro-acoustic at 2.0 kHz
- Frequency Response 30∞ Off-axis: ±2 Db from 48 Hz – 20 kHz
- Suitable Amplifier Power Range: 15 – 180 Watts
- Maximum Input Power: 120 Watts
- Overall Dimensions: 12.5625″ (31.9cm) Height 9.125″ (23.2cm) Width ” (.0cm) Depth
- Cut-out Dimensions: 11.5″ (29.2cm) Height 8.0625″ (20.5cm) Width
- Minimum Internal Volume Required: 0.70 Cu Ft (20 L)
- Minimum Mounting Depth (Depth Required Is the Distance Between 1/2″ Drywall, or Similar Material.): 2.9375″ (7.5cm)