Paradigm Signature ADP1 v2
The Paradigm Signature ADP1v2 offer an affordable solution for those anxious to jump into world of Paradigm Signature Series ultimate high-end audio performance, but conscious of cost.
I declare these ADP1’s about as perfect a surround speaker as can be had ... full and natural ... able to image between themselves and the fronts ... deadly precision ... the ADP’s know what to do and when to do it.
Crafted in Canada
Designed, engineered, and fully Crafted in Canada, by people who love great audio. From the precise workmanship of the non-resonant cabinets to their beautiful premium-grade finishes, the signature series is truly built for performance.
Partnered with the NRC
Paradigm is partnered with Canada’s world-renowned NRC in ongoing research to reveal the true nature of sound and human hearing. Findings influence design and performance specs, resulting in a uniquely realistic listening experience, backed by sound science.
- Design: 5-driver, 3-way Ultra-compact Surround / Rear
- Frequency Response On-axis: +/-2db from 100 Hz – 55 kHz
- High Frequency Driver: two 25-mm (1 in) P-be Domes, Ferro-fluid Damped / Cooled, Rear Damping Chambers with Arb Fins and Integrated
- Heatsink, Ceramic / Ferrite Magnets, Die-cast Heatsink Chassis, IMS/Shock-mount
- Midrange Frequency Driver: two 85-mm (3-1/2 in) Co-pal Cones, Ferro-fluid Damped / Cooled, ATC Chambers, 25-mm (1 in) Dual-layer Voice-coils,
- Super-neodymium Ring Magnets, Avs Die-cast Heatsink Chassis, Ims/Shock-mount
- Low Frequency Driver: 155-mm (6 in) Mineral-filled Polypropylene Cone, Over moulded NLC Surrounds, 38-mm (1-1/2 in) Dual-layer Long excursion Voice-coil, Massive Hard Ferrite Magnets, Integrated AVS Baffle / Die-cast Heatsink Chassis, IMS/Shock-mount
- Sensitivity Room / Anechoic: 88 Db / 85 Db
- Impedance: compatible with 8 Ohms
- Finishes: cherry, Piano Black
- Weight: 15.5 Lbs. (7 Kg)
- Dimensions HxWxD: 19.1 x 30.5 X 15.2cm
- Low Frequency Extension: 60 Hz (Din)
- Crossover: 3rd-order Electro-acoustic at 2.0 kHz; 2nd-order Electro-acoustic at 300 Hz
- Frequency Response 30 degree Off-axis: (Optimised Reverberant Sound-field)
- Suitable Amplifier Power Range: 15 – 225 Watts
- Maximum Input Power: 140 Watts