Paradigm Signature ADP3 v2
The Paradigm Signature ADP3 v2 offer an affordable solution for those anxious to jump into world of Paradigm Signature Series ultimate high-end audio performance, but conscious of cost.
The ADP3v2s in the rear are something that your ears have to behold to believe. In fact, they are so good, I ran a little experiment. The S8s were about eight feet apart, so I placed the two ADP3s about three feet apart in the middle and played some two-channel SACD music. The ADP3s were good enough to use as front speakers, and the sound stage was absolutely huge.
John E. Johnson
Crafted in Canada
Designed, engineered, and fully Crafted in Canada, by people who love great audio. From the precise workmanship of the non-resonant cabinets to their beautiful premium-grade finishes, the signature series is truly built for performance.
Partnered with the NRC
Paradigm is partnered with Canada’s world-renowned NRC in ongoing research to reveal the true nature of sound and human hearing. Findings influence design and performance specs, resulting in a uniquely realistic listening experience, backed by sound science.
- Design: 5-driver, 3-way Surround / Rear
- Frequency Response On-axis: ±2db from 82 Hz – 55 kHz
- High Frequency Driver: two 25-mm (1 in) P-be Domes, Ferro-fluid Damped / Cooled, Rear Damping Chambers with ARB Fins and Integrated
- Heatsink, Ceramic / Ferrite Magnets, Die-cast Heatsink Chassis, IMS/Shock-mount
- Midrange Frequency Driver: two 102-mm (4 in) CO-PAL Cones, Ferro-fluid Damped / Cooled, ATC Chambers, 25-mm (1 in) Dual-layer Voice-coils,
- Super-neodymium Ring Magnets, AVS Die-cast Heatsink Chassis, Ims/Shock-mount
- Low Frequency Driver: 210-mm (8 in) Mineral-filled Polypropylene Cone, Overmolded NLC Surrounds, 38-mm (1-1/2 in) Dual-layer Long-excursion
- Voice-coil, Massive Ceramic /Ferrite Magnets, AvVS Die-cast Heatsink Chassis, IMS/Shock-mount
- Sensitivity Room / Anechoic: 89 Db / 86 Db
- Impedance: compatible with 8 Ohms
- Finishes: Piano Black
- Weight: 26 Lbs. (16.8 Kg)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 33.7 x 35.9 x 19.1cm
- Low Frequency Extension: 55 Hz (Din)
- Crossover: 3rd-order Electro-acoustic at 1.8 kHz; 2nd-order Electro-acoustic at 260 Hz
- Frequency Response 30∞ Off-axis: (Optimised Reverberant Sound field)
- Suitable Amplifier Power Range: 15 – 250 Watts
- Maximum Input Power: 180 Watts