Paradigm Signature C1 v2
The Paradigm Signature C1 v2 offer an affordable solution for those anxious to jump into world of Paradigm Signature Series ultimate high-end audio performance, but conscious of cost.
the center proved excellently even-handed, with very little tonal shift when heard off-axis.
John E. Johnson, Jr
Crafted in Canada
Designed, engineered, and fully Crafted in Canada, by people who love great audio. From the precise workmanship of the non-resonant cabinets to their beautiful premium-grade finishes, the signature series is truly built for performance.
Partnered with the NRC
Paradigm is partnered with Canada’s world-renowned NRC in ongoing research to reveal the true nature of sound and human hearing. Findings influence design and performance specs, resulting in a uniquely realistic listening experience, backed by sound science.
- Design: 4-driver, 3-way Ultra-compact Center Channel
- Frequency Response On-axis: +/-2db from 73 Hz – 35 kHz
- High Frequency Driver: 25-mm (1 in) P-be Dome, Ferro-fluid Damped / Cooled, Rear Damping Chamber with Arb Fins and Integrated Heatsink, Dual Super-neodymium Ring Magnets, Die-cast Heatsink Chassis, IMS/Shock-mount
- Midrange Frequency Driver: 85-mm (3-1/2 in) Co-pal Cone, Ferro-fluid Damped / Cooled, ATC Chambers, 25-mm (1 in) Dual-layer Voice-coil, Super-neodymium Ring Magnets, Avs Die-cast Heatsink Chassis
- Low Frequency Driver: two 127-mm (5 in) Mineral-filled Polypropylene Cones, Over moulded NLC Surrounds, 38-mm (1-1/2 in) Two-layer Split Voice-coils, Super-neodymium Ring Magnets, AVS Die-cast Heatsink Chassis
- Sensitivity Room / Anechoic: 88 Db / 85 Db
- Impedance: compatible with 8 Ohms
- Finishes: Cherry, Piano Black, Birdseye Maple
- Weight: 25 Lbs. (10.5 Kg)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 17.8 x 43.2 x 22.9cm
- Low Frequency Extension: 58 Hz (Din)
- Crossover: 3rd-order Electro-acoustic at 2.2 kHz; 2nd-order Electro-acoustic at 560 Hz (Bass Drivers)
- Frequency Response 30 degrees Off-axis: +/-2db from 73 Hz – 20 kHz
- Suitable Amplifier Power Range: 15 – 225 Watts
- Maximum Input Power: 140 Watts