Paradigm Signature C3 v2 centre channel
The Paradigm Signature C3 v2 centre channel offers an affordable solution for those anxious to jump into world of Paradigm Signature Series ultimate high-end audio performance, but conscious of cost.
Crafted in Canada
Designed, engineered, and fully Crafted in Canada, by people who love great audio. From the precise workmanship of the non-resonant cabinets to their beautiful premium-grade finishes, the signature series is truly built for performance.
P-Be Pure-Beryllium Tweeter Domes
Although far more expensive, the new dome material was chosen for its exceptional mechanical properties: lighter than aluminium, with unmatched rigidity.
Co-PAL Cobalt-Infused Anodised Pure- Aluminum Midrange and Bass/Midrange Cones.
The infusion of cobalt brings increased stiffness and improved damping properties to the light- weight character of the pure-aluminium cone.
Partnered with the NRC
Paradigm is partnered with Canada’s world-renowned NRC in ongoing research to reveal the true nature of sound and human hearing. Findings influence design and performance specs, resulting in a uniquely realistic listening experience, backed by sound science.
- Design: 4-driver, 3-way, centre channel, MagneShield
- Crossover: 3rd-order electro-acoustic at 1.9 kHz 2nd-order electro-acoustic at 250 Hz
- High-Frequency Driver(s): 25-mm (1 in) P-BeTM pure-beryllium dome; rear damp- ing chamber with ARB aperiodic resonance breakup fins and integrated heatsink; dual super neodymium magnets; ferro-fluid damped/cooled; die-cast heatsink chassis; IMS / SHOCK-MOUNT
- Midrange Driver(s): 102-mm (4 in) Co-Pal cobalt-infused pure-aluminium cone; ATC asymmetric tapered dual-channel die-cast aluminium chamber; solid aluminium phase plug; massive ceramic / ferrite magnets; dual-layer 25-mm (1 in) rigid, low-mass voice coil; AVSTM die-cast heatsink chassis; IMS / SHOCK-MOUNT
- Bass Driver(s): Two 178-mm (7 in) mineral-filled polypropylene cones; dual-layer 38-mm (1-1/2 in) rigid, low-mass voice coils; AVSTM die-cast heatsink chassis; IMS/SHOCKMOUNT
- Low-Frequency Extension: 32 Hz (DIN)
- Frequency Response (On-Axis / 30 degrees Off-Axis): ±2dB from 55Hz–45kHz, ±2dB from 55Hz–20kHz
- Sensitivity – Room/Anechoic: 91dB/88dB
- Suitable Amplifier Power Range: 15 – 325 watts
- Input Power: 180 watts
- Impedance: Compatible with 8 ohms
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 24.1 x 67.3 x 33.0cm
- Weight (unpacked): 20.4kg
- Speaker Stand (sold separately): Paradigm J-18C