Paradigm Signature C5 v2 centre channel
The Paradigm Signature C5 v2 6-driver, 3-1/2-way centre channel offers an affordable solution for those anxious to jump into world of Paradigm Signature Series ultimate high-end audio performance, but conscious of cost.
Crafted in Canada
Designed, engineered, and fully Crafted in Canada, by people who love great audio. From the precise workmanship of the non-resonant cabinets to their beautiful premium-grade finishes, the signature series is truly built for performance.
Partnered with the NRC
Paradigm is partnered with Canada’s world-renowned NRC in ongoing research to reveal the true nature of sound and human hearing. Findings influence design and performance specs, resulting in a uniquely realistic listening experience, backed by sound science.
- Design: 6-driver, 3-1/2-way Center Channel
- Frequency Response On-axis: +/-2db from 43 Hz – 35 Khz
- High Frequency Driver: 25-mm (1 in) P-be Dome, Ferro-fluid Damped / Cooled, Rear Damping Chamber with Arb Fins and Integrated Heatsink, Dual Super-neodymium Ring Magnets, Die-cast Heatsink Chassis, Ims/Shock-mount
- Mid/Bass Frequency Driver: two 178-mm (7 in) Co-pal Cones, Overmolded NLC Surrounds, 38-mm (1-1/2 in) Dual-layer Long-excursion Voice-coils, Massive Hard Ferrite Magnet, Avs Die-cast Heatsink Chassis, Ims/Shock-mount
- Midrange Frequency Driver: 102-mm (4 in) Co-pal Cone, Ferro-fluid Damped / Cooled, ATC Chambers, 25-mm (1 in) Dual-layer Voice-coil, Super-neodymium Ring Magnets, AVS Die-cast Heatsink Chassis, Ims/Shock-mount
- Low Frequency Driver: two 178-mm (7 in) Mineral-filled Polypropylene Cones, Overmolded NLC Surrounds, 38-mm (1-1/2 in) Dual-layer Long-excursion Voice-coils, Massive Hard Ferrite Magnets, AVS Die-cast Heatsink Chassis, Ims/Shock-mount
- Sensitivity Room / Anechoic: 93 Db / 90 Db
- Impedance: compatible with 8 Ohms
- Available Finishes: cherry, Birdseye maple
- Weight: 81 Lbs. (36.7 Kg)
- Dimensions HxWxD: 24.1cm x 95.2cm x 44.5cm
- Low Frequency Extension: 24 Hz (Din)
- Crossover: 3rd-order Electro-acoustic at 2.1 Khz; 2nd-order Electro-acoustic at 600 Hz, 2nd-order Electro-acous
- Frequency Response 30 degrees Off-axis: +/-2db from 43 Hz – 20 Khz
- Suitable Amplifier Power Range: 15 – 500 Watts
- Maximum Input Power: 250 Watts