Paradigm Signature W5C v2 centre channel
The Paradigm Signature W5C v2 centre channel offers an affordable solution for those anxious to jump into world of Paradigm Signature Series ultimate high-end audio performance, but conscious of cost.
- Real Wood Hand-Finished Cabinets
- Full suite of Paradigm Reference Signature Series v.2 technologies.
- Bronze-anodized die-cast aluminum chassis for all drivers.
- Cutting-edge P-Be Pure-Beryllium dome tweeters.
- Co-PAL cobalt-infused pure-aluminum bass and midrange cones.
- Reference crossover, phase-coherent precision crossover networks in a three-way design.
- AVS airflow ventilation system cooling.
- Adjustable mounting supports for added acoustic flexibility.
P-Be Pure-Beryllium Tweeter Domes.
Although far more expensive, the new dome material was chosen for its exceptional mechanical properties: lighter than aluminium, with unmatched rigidity. Co-PAL Cobalt-Infused Anodised Pure-Aluminium Midrange and Bass/Midrange Cones. The infusion of cobalt brings increased stiffness and improved damping properties to the lightweight character of the pure-aluminium cone.
- Internal ARB Aperiodic Resonance Breakup fins
- Unique exterior heat dissipation fins
- High-temperature copper-clad aluminium-wire voice coils wound on Apical formers
- Dual super neodymium magnets
- Highly sophisticated motor assemblies
- Die-cast aluminium heatsink chassis Midrange and Bass/Midrange Drivers:
- ATC Asymmetrical Tapered Dual Channel Chamber ensures optimal internal volume
- Computer-Optimised super neodymium magnets
- Advanced Nomex suspensions; butyl-rubber surrounds
- Anodised solid-aluminum phase plugs
- High-temperature, lightweight aluminium or copper voice coils wound on ventilated Kaptoor Apical formers
- Rigid high-pressure die-cast aluminium heatsink chassis with proprietary AVS cooling Precision Crossover Networks designed with ideal frequency- and phase-response characteristics allowing for minimal crossover networks. Proprietary IMS/SHOCK-MOUNT baffle-less driver fastening system introduced in the original series.
Massive ceramic/ferrite magnet structures
Rigid lightweight, long-travel aluminium or copper voice coils wound on Kaptoor Apical formers
Rigid high-pressure die-cast aluminium heatsink chassis with proprietary AVS cooling Mineral-filled polypropylene bass cones are designed to deliver deep, articulate, super-clean bass performance and play a leading role in Signature’s superb low frequency performance
Crafted in Canada
Designed, engineered, and fully Crafted in Canada, by people who love great audio. From the precise workmanship of the non-resonant cabinets to their beautiful premium-grade finishes, the signature series is truly built for performance.