As for the Studio CC-470, it offers a margin of performance headroom which will never hinder and may one day go amiss were it not there.
Paradigm Studio Series
Capture Essence Of The Original Performance.
Paradigm Reference Studio speakers set an all-new performance benchmark in high-end sound. Embracing Paradigm’s comprehensive resources and vast experience, they offer the highest standard of technological excellence, providing breathtaking musical reproduction that captures the very essence of the original performance.
Superior Performance For Music and Home Theatre.
While this stunning performance heightens the sheer enjoyment of music, it is equally important for the finest in home theater sound. Movie soundtracks are a complex mix of vocal dialogue, music and action effects. This combination requires a level of articulation and spatial representation that few movie theaters are capable of reproducing.
Paradigm Studio CC 470 v3 Specifications
- Design: 3-driver, 2-way Centre Channel, MagnaShield
- Crossover: 3rd-order electro-acoustic at 1.8 kHz
- Frequency Response On-Axis: ±2dB from 65 Hz – 22 kHz
- Frequency Response 30 degrees Off-Axis: +/-2dB from 65 Hz – 20 kHz
- High Frequency Driver: 25-mm (1 in) S-PAL satin-anodised pure-aluminum dome, ferro-fluid damped/cooled. Die-cast heatsink chassis, IMS/SHOCK-MOUNT
- Mid/Bass Frequency Driver: Two 178-mm (7 in) MLP mica-polymer cones, 38-mm (1-1/2 in) voice coils. AVS die-cast heatsink chassis, IMS/SHOCK-MOUNT
- Low Frequency Extension: 39Hz (DIN)
- Sensitivity Room / Anechoic: 90 dB / 87 dB
- Impedance: Compatible with 8 ohms
- Suitable Amplifier Power Range: 15 – 180 watts
- Maximum Input Power: 130 watts
- Available Finishes: Sycamore
- Weight: 15.2 kg
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 23cm × 59.7cm × 32.7cm