Piega Classic 60.2 Ribbon Floorstanding Loudspeakers
Coax Ribbon Tweeter
The Coax ribbon is at work in the three-way system of the Classic 60.2 for the frequency range above 400 Hertz, whilst the cone driver vigorously pushes the bass range into the picture.
The distinguishing features of the new loudspeaker trio are the refined wooden cabinets which can be selected in piano white or black finish or high-gloss, polished Makassar veneer. The elegantly rounded bodies facing toward the back are pressed in a C-shape and document the relation to the similarly formatted aluminium series Coax and Premium.
The baffle and the forward-leaning top section are covered with Napalette, which gives the Classic models a very unique visual note. In addition, the cabinets, with extensive interior reinforcement, Idikell sound absorption and 25 mm thick walls, are optimised for excellent bass reproduction without any disturbing vibration or resonance.
- Design principle: 3-way-system column loudspeaker
- Recommended amplifier output: 20 – 250 watts
- Sensitivity: 93 db/W/m
- Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Frequency range: 24 Hz – 50 kHz
- Drivers: 2x 22 cm MDS-Bass, 1x C2 coaxial ribbon
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 132 x 35 x 46 cm
- Connection: Bi-Wiring / Multiconnectors
- Weight: 52 kg
- Finish: Piano black