Polk Audio FXi A6 Surround Speakers
The Polk FXi A6 features a switch between dipole or bipole circuitry, this switch changes the sound field from direct to indirect radiation patterns. This feature enables you to place the surround speaker beside or behind you depending on your listening room setup.
The FXi’s have trapezoidal cabinet shapes that aim the drivers and tweeters in opposing directions to produce a more realistically diffuse wavefront and wide, lifelike imaging of surround sound. Keyhole slots make mounting a snap.
Damped Asymmetric Hex Laminate Isolation
- Drivers (Woofers): 1x 6 1/2″ (16.5cm) Polymer Composite Dynamic Balance Driver with rubber surround,
- Drivers (Tweeters ): 2x 1″ (2.5cm) Silk Polymer Dome Tweeters
- Frequency Response: Overall (-3dB Limits): 45Hz – 27kHz / 55Hz – 26kHz
- Impedance: compatible with 8 Ohm outputs
- Recommended Amplification: 20 – 150 Watts/channel
- Efficiency: 88dB
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 37.47cm x 33.97cm x 21.91cm
- Available Finish: White
- Kickstand( CSiA6)
- 8x Adhesive-backed rubber pads
- Wall Mount Template (F/Xi)