Rega Fono Mini Details
Audio editing software includes a level meter which indicates the output level achieved when playing a piece of vinyl. You should adjust the output as necessary via the ‘Level’ control located on the front panel. Always take special note of record levels to ensure optimum recording quality.
This is a cost effective version of the Fono MM and based on the phono amplifier as used in the Brio amplifier.
- Input sensitivity: 5mV for 500mV output
- Input loading: 47k +100pF
- Maximum input level: 70mV @ 1kHz
- Output Impedance: 100 Ohms
- Signal to noise ratio: 78dBA ref 5mV
- Power requirements: 24VAC 85mA
- Input for full scale digital output: 7.5mV
- Dimensions W 102mm x D 125mm x H 30mm