Rel S510 Subwoofer
S/510 takes REL’s compact-medium chassis concept to reference-like levels of performance and does so with style, power and incredible speed. It delivers incredible levels of all ‘round performance. S/510 allows those with less space, or when pairing with high end speakers that are slightly less robust to have a perfect dance partner when the S/812 is simply too much of a great thing.
Extreme Performance - Compact Package
For S/510, every aspect of the previous generation’s inner workings were examined without regard to its critical and customer-driven success. We turned a fresh eye to power requirements, driver improvements, and specialty filters, upgrading each-to extract all the extra performance possible. All this alongside the cabinet refinements necessary for those upgrades to emerge cleanly. This latest S range is a triumphant development that has exceeded every expectation of our design team.
Our requirements were for far stronger deep bass output between 20-35 Hz, vastly improved theatre dynamics, and an even more open and spacious soundfield which benefits both music and film. We turned to our NextGen3 amplifier, tuned to 500 watts with substantial reserves of power, added a light film of carbon fibre to the rear of the driver to handle the extra power, and developed two new sets of custom filters to extract the utmost in brute force and spaciousness. Finally, we imbued S/510 with the ability to be stacked in 4- or 6-unit line arrays, just like our reference models.
S/510’S BASS ENGINE
Nothing Passive About This
SUPERPROGRESSIVE™ PASSIVE RADIATOR
500 Watt Monoblock Within
Stacked for Ultimate Performance
SERIE S LINE ARRAYS
Input / output
- Type: Front-firing Active Woofer, Down-firing Passive Radiator
- Active Driver Size & Material: 10 In., 250mm Long-throw, Die Cast Aluminium Chassis
- Passive Radiator Size & Material: 12 In., 300mm
- Low Frequency Extention: 20hz at -6 Db
- Input Connectors: High Level Neutrik Speakon, Low Level Stereo Rca, Lfe Rca, Lfe Xlr
- Output Connectors: Hi Level Neutrik Speakon, Lfe Rca, Lfe Xlr
- Power Output: 500 Watts (RMS)
- Amplifier Type: Nextgen3 Class D
- Wireless Capability: Yes- Rel Airship System [Required]. Sold Separately.
- Protection System
- Fully Electronic Set Safe: Yes
- D.C. Fault: Yes
- Output Short: Yes
- Mains Input Voltage: 220-240 Volts, 110-120 Volts for Certain Markets
- Fuses: 5 Amp Semi Delay 220 Volts Operation 9 Amp Semi Delay 120 Volts Operation
- Dimensions (W X H X D): 400 X 410 X 464 mm (Add 44.5mm in Depth When Using Hi Level Connector)
- Net Weight: 31.7 Kg
- Finish: Piano Black Lacquer, White Lacquer, 10 Coats
- Mains Lead
- Neutrik Speakon
- Users Manual