Add streaming to your existing Hi-Fi system
The Bluesound Node 2i is a Wi-Fi streaming device that connects to you existing Hi-Fi system. Use the Node 2i to stream superb quality music from streaming services, internet radio, podcasts and all devices connected to your home computer network. The Node 2i is uses BluOS to turn your smartphone, tablet, laptop, PC or Mac computers into powerful remote controls to easily select whatever music source you choose. Use the BluOS app to connect your Node 2i to other Bluesound wireless music devices and pipe your music to different areas of you home.
- Connect to any existing stereo amplifier, AV receiver, or powered audio system.
- Powered by state of the art Quad-Core 1.8ghz ARM® Cortex™ A53 processor and a 32-bit/384khz premium DAC design.
- HDMI eARC connectivity, digital, optical and analog input/output options, with wired and wireless headphone and subwoofer outputs.
- Hi-res audio streaming with access to Internet radio stations, cloud music services, and your own local music library.
- Dual band Wi-Fi, Gigabit Ethernet and support for 2-way Bluetooth aptX HD Bluetooth ensures music playback without interruption.
- Create and control a seamless multi-room system with the intuitive BluOS Controller app.
- Top panel touch controls with presets.
- IR input and remote learning capability – Control it with the optional Bluesound RC1 Remote Controller.
- Connect with the BluVoice skill in the Alexa app and use Amazon’s Alexa voice assistant to control Players around the home.
- AirPlay 2 lets you play music or podcasts from wireless stereo components throughout your house — all in sync.
BluOS Compatible Device
Use the Free App BluOS App (by Bluesound) to control your music playback on a wide range of computer devices including; Desktop Computers, Tablets and Smartphones. The BluOS is available for Apple (iOS iPad, iPhone & OSX Apple Mac), Google (Android) and Mircosoft (Windows 7,8 &10). BluOS enabled your devices inputs to play music from: Network shares, Mobile devices, Bluetooth 5.0 HD (aptX), Apple Airplay 2, USB, Streaming services, Internet radio, Podcasts and more.
Listen from Streaming Services
- Streaming services: Spotify (Connect), Amazon Music, TIDAL, Deezer , Qobuz, HighResAudio, Murfie, Napster, KKBox, Bugs, Nugs, Slacker, Wimp, Taihe Music ZONE, SoundMachine and more.
- Audio File Formats: MP3, AAC, WMA, OGG, WMA-L, ALAC, OPUS. Hi-Res Formats: FLAC, MQA, WAV, AIFF.
- Internet Radio: TuneIn Radio, iHeartRadio, Radio Paradise, CALM Radio.
BluOS Multiroom Expansion
The BluOS controller is able to wirelessly connect and stream to multiple BluOS enabled players all over your home. Create an intuitive multi-room music system for your home and enjoy Hi-res music, internet radio, podcasts and more synced throughout your home.
Wi-Fi your Hi-Fi!
Beauty and Brains.
Plays Well With Others
Quick access controls like play/pause, track skipping, and volume are available as touch panel controls at the top of the NODE, via voice assistants like Siri, Alexa, or Google Voice, or by programming your own IR remote or the optional Bluesound RC1. Advanced controls, including tone controls, subwoofer crossover optimization, and settings to enhance external DAC connections are available in the BluOS Controller app. The NODE can also be integrated into a smart home with full-feature drivers for Lutron, Elan, RTI, Crestron, and other popular home control systems.
- Wireless:Dual band Wi-Fi and support for Apple Airplay2 and 2-way Bluetooth aptX HD
- Wireless Network: Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac, 2.4/5GHz)
- Wired Network: Ethernet RJ45
- USB: Type-A port for connection to USB memory sticks and supported peripherals (FAT32 or NTFS Formatted)
- Audio Input: Combo – Toslink/3.5mm, HDMI eARC
- Analog Out: RCA Stereo (Fixed or Variable)
- Digital Out: Coaxial RCA, TOSLINK digital optical
- Headphone output: 3.5mm Stereo, Wireless Bluetooth out
- Subwoofer Out: RCA, Network pairing to Pulse Sub+
- 12 Volt trigger out: Yes
- Supported Audio Formats: MP3, AAC, WMA, WMA-L, OGG, ALAC, OPUS
- Supported Hi-Res Audio Formats: LAC, MQA, WAV, AIFF, MPEG-4 SLS
- MQA Support: Yes
- Native Sampling Rates: 32 – 192kHz
- Bit Depths: 16-bit, 24-bit
- Signal To Noise Ratio: -113dBa
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.002%
- DAC: 32-bit/348kHz
- Processor: ARM Cortex A53 Quad-Core, 1.8 GHz per core
- Network File Sharing: SB, 200,000+ track indexing
- Operating Environment: 0° C to 40° C
- Accessories: AC power cord, Toslink Optical to 3.5mm Mini Adaptor, Ethernet Cable, Stereo RCA to RCA Cable
- Colours: Black, White
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 46 x 220 x 146 mm
- Weight: 1.09kg
- Shipping Weight: 2.28kg