BluOS Network Music Player
Unleashing the power of BluOS to its fullest potential, the CI 580 v2 BluOS Network Music Player combines four stereo zones into one compact 1U rack space. Available as a digital or analogue output, the CI 580 will easily fit into many other existing distributed audio systems. Accessed through the BluOS Controller app, or one of the many supported CI control systems, multiple CI 580 v2s can be used in conjunction with BluOS to provide up to 64 zones, with each zone having the capability to be grouped together in perfect sync, or play individual streams in different zones simultaneously. With support for locally stored libraries and some of the most popular music streaming services, BluOS integrates all your music sources into a single, easy-to-browse user interface. Integrated with Crestron, Control4 and RTI, the CI 580 v2 is also fully compatible with other BluOS Enabled devices, including select NAD products and those from sister brand, Bluesound.
The CI 580 v2 is now more flexible than every with AirPlay 2 buit-in for easy integration into the Apple ecosystem.
Stream Music to Multiple Bluos Zones
Redefining the Architecture of Hi-Fi Playback
The CI 580 v2 packs four stereo zones into a 1U rack space to provide the most flexible and cost-effective BluOS package. Multiple CI 580s can be used to provide as many zones as required, and each zone can be grouped together in perfect sync using the BluOS Controller app, or you can play individual streams in different zones
BluOS Music Management
Unlike other solutions that rely on UPnP, the CI 580 features the BluOS operating system. BluOS supports many popular music services with playback of music at up to 24/96.
NAD CI 580 - BluOS Hi-Res Audio Streaming
Use the Free App BluOS App (by Bluesound) to control your music playback on a wide range of computer devices including; Desktop Computers, Tablets and Smartphones. The BluOS is available for Apple (iOS iPad, iPhone & OSX Apple Mac), Google (Android) and Mircosoft (Windows 7,8 &10). BluOS enables your devices inputs to play music from: Network shares, Mobile devices, Bluetooth 5.0 HD (aptX), Apple Airplay 2, USB, Streaming services, Internet radio, Podcasts and more.
Listen from Streaming Services
- Streaming services: Spotify (Connect), Amazon Music, TIDAL, Deezer , Qobuz, HighResAudio, Murfie, Napster, KKBox, Bugs, Nugs, Slacker, Wimp, Taihe Music ZONE, SoundMachine and more.
- Audio File Formats: MP3, AAC, WMA, OGG, WMA-L, ALAC, OPUS. Hi-Res Formats: FLAC, MQA, WAV, AIFF.
- Internet Radio: TuneIn Radio, iHeartRadio, Radio Paradise, CALM Radio.
BluOS Multiroom Expansion
The BluOS controller is able to wirelessly connect and stream to multiple BluOS enabled players all over your home. Create an intuitive multi-room music system for your home and enjoy Hi-res music, internet radio, podcasts and more synced throughout your home.
Hands-free Voice Control with Alexa
Add the BluOS Voice Skill inside the Amazon Alexa app and enjoy hands-free voice control of personal music collections, streaming services and more using a list of simple streamlined commands. Using an Echo device you can ask Alexa to play popular songs from Tidal, queue up saved playlists, adjust the volume in different rooms, or ask what’s playing in the Kitchen. No Echo device and want to try it out? No problem. Download the Amazon Alexa app, activate the skill, tap the speech bubble in the bottom drawer of the Amazon Alexa app and say anything from the list of commands.
A BluOS Controller app is available for mobile devices and desktop, and allows you to access, control and stream music playlists to multiple BluOS Enabled zones in the home using simple touch-screen commands.
Lag-free Multi-Zone Streaming
Master Quality Authenticated (MQA) is a revolutionary end-to-end technology built into all of NAD’s BluOS Enabled CI solutions to capture and deliver MQA music to any and every room in your home. All BluOS Enabled amplifiers and systems include a powerful decoder and audio renderer for the millions of the MQA encoded songs, The MQA logo shown in the BluOS app indicates that the unit is decoding and playing an MQA stream or file, and lets you know that you are hearing exactly what the artist recorded and approved in the studio.
Master Quality Authenticated
Master Quality Authenticated (MQA) is a revolutionary end-to-end technology built into every BluOS Enabled amplifier to capture and deliver MQA music to your speakers in the purest quality. All BluOS Enabled players and systems include a powerful decoder and audio renderer for the millions of the MQA encoded songs, The MQA logo shown in the BluOS app indicates that the unit is decoding and playing an MQA stream or file, and lets you know that you are hearing exactly what the artist recorded and approved in the studio.
Control Integration: Control 4, Crestron, URC, RTI
The CE Pro BEST (Best Electronic Systems Technologies) Awards recognise the most noteworthy new products and technologies making a difference in the industry.
BEST Award Winner: Home Theater & Multiroom Audio/Video
- 4 Stereo zone source component
- Fixed or variable line output
- 1U rack chassis
- 1 Ethernet connection for all zones
- Ethernet in
- USB input
- Uses standard network protocols
- Universal voltage (100 – 240)
Streaming Features (BluOS)
- Supported File Formats: MP3, AAC, WMA, OGG Vorbis, WMA-L, FLAC, ALAC, WAV, AIFF, MQA, HRA
- Supported Cloud Services: WiMP, Slacker Radio, Qobuz, HighResAudio, JUKE, Deezer, Murfie, HDTracks, Spotify, TIDAL, Napster, Microsoft Groove (with OneDrive), Classics Online, KKBox.
- Supported Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 or higher, Apple Macintosh OSX 10.7.5 or higher
- Free Internet Radio: TuneIn Radio, iHeartRadio, Calm Radio, Radio Paradise
- Integration Partners: Control4, RTI, Crestron, URC, roon
- Analogue: RCA Stereo
- SPDIF: Optical (TOSLINK)
- USB: Type A (for USB memory stick and supported peripherals ñ FAT 32 formatted), Type B (for computer audio interface)
- +12V Trigger IN: 12V ±20%
- IR Input: 3.5mm Jack
- System Interrupt: For doorbell /alarms
- Analogue: RCA Stereo x 4
- SPDIF: Optical x 4 (TOSLINK), Coaxial x 4
- +12V Trigger OUT: 12V ±20%
- Ethernet/LAN: Ethernet RJ45, GigE
- User Interface: FREE Android and iOS App available at GooglePlay and Apple App Store
- C Power Supply: 100-240V 50/60Hz
- Standby Power: 6W (Network Standby Mode)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 480 x 46 x 234mm
- Net Weight: 2.7kg
- Shipping Weight: 3.8kg