This setup handles both music and movies beautifully, with dialogue that sounds clear and crisp from the substantial center speaker and dramatic reproduction of 3-D effects that’s surprising from such compact units … the perfect solution for those of us with champagne tastes and a beer budget
Rolling Stone on the Cinema
With advanced technology built on Paradigm’s long tradition of award-winning high-end designs, Cinema systems provide exceptional sound from palm-sized speakers that fit any living space with ease.
Pure Magic! That’s the only way to describe Paradigm Cinema.
When Size and Sound Matter
While it’s true, there are tiny satellite speakers aided by small subwoofers that can be “hidden” in many living spaces, when it comes to great audiophile sound these systems have never delivered … until Cinema. Award-winning Cinema speakers integrate beautifully, delivering a seamless music and home theatre soundstage that brings movies to life and makes music sound “live.”
Cinema Series v3 Line Up
I was amazed … accurate and detailed … very natural … lots of punch and great definition … soundstage was wide and deep … sounded better than a similar sub/sat system —that costs twice as much … excellent!
Joe Hageman on the Cinema Series
Paradigm Cinema 110 C v3 Features
Superior ICP Injection-Moulded Co-Polymer Bass/ Midrange Cones with advanced motor structures and powerful ceramic/ferrite magnets. The results are audible— smooth, exceptionally detailed and authentic midrange performance providing clearer, natural sounding vocals and articulate movie dialog.
Superior PTD Pure-Titanium Domes with powerful neodymium magnets and ferro-fluid cooling for greater power handling! Highs are transparent with a superb sense of air and exceptional spaciousness.
High-Frequency WaveGuide ensures a smooth, wide panorama of audiophile-quality sound.
Paradigm Cinema 110 C v3 Specifications
- Type: Centre Speaker / on-wall / stand-mounted
- Design (Magneshield): 3-Driver, 2-Way acoustic suspension, mineral-filled polymer enclosure, MagneShield
- Crossover: 3rd-order electro-acoustic at 2.0 kHz
- High-Frequency Driver(s): 25-mm (1 in) PTD dome, neodymium magnet
- Bass/Midrange Driver(s): Two 115-mm (4-1/2 in) ICP cones
- Low Frequency Extension: 80 Hz
- Frequency Response: On Axis: +/-2dB from 120Hz–20kHz, 30° Off Axis : +/-2dB from 120Hz–15kHz
- Sensitivity Room/Anechoic: 90dB / 87dB
- Suitable Amplifier Power Range: 15–100 watts
- Maximum Input Power : 70 watts
- Impedance: Compatible With 8 ohms
- Internal Volume: 3.1 L / 0.11 cu ft
- Dimensions: Height, Width, Depth: 11.8 x 43.2 x 10.2 cm / 4-5/8 x 17 x 4 in
- Weight: 2.9 kg
- Available Finishes: Silver & White
- Matching Stands: Premier Stand – LS-30