Bluesound Powernode Edge - Just Add Speakers.
The POWERNODE EDGE combines streaming sources, control and amplification in one sleek and affordable player. All you need to do is connect a pair of passive speakers to experience an incredible all-in-one HiFi solution. Control all your music with the intuitive BluOS Controller app. Play from a personal music library, or even directly from an external USB drive. Easily connect wired sources, like a TV or turntable, with HDMI eARC or the combo analog/digital input. Add the PULSE SUB+ wireless subwoofer for a powerful but compact 2.1 stereo system or even use the POWERNODE EDGE to power the rear channels of a wireless Bluesound surround sound setup.
Packed With Power.
Bring your speakers to life with the powerful, punchy 2 x 40 watts DirectDigitalTM amplifier in the POWERNODE EDGE, handling hi-res, 24 bit/192 kHz files and MQA-encoded tracks with ease. Enjoy clarity in playback of everything from densely-layered heavy metal tracks to whisper-quiet dialogue in movies and TV shows.
Control is always at your fingertips via the BluOS Controller app for iOS, Android, Mac, or PC, or using the elegant capacitive touch panel for quick-access controls like Play, Pause, and Volume Up/Down. The POWERNODE EDGE is connected to your home network via Wi-Fi or Ethernet, integrating seamlessly with the most popular smart home control systems like Crestron, Control4, URC, RTI, ELAN, and others. Hands-free control is possible with voice assistants like Siri, Alexa, and Google Voice.
Sleek And Versatile.
The POWERNODE EDGE is designed with a compact form factor to suit any décor and comes with a multi-orientation wall mounting bracket to hide in closets or behind sofas. Easy to spec and simple to stack, smart home installers will appreciate its 1U rack height and half-rack width, along with an easy-access touch control panel for everyday playback functions and configuration.
BluOS Compatible Device
Use the Free App BluOS App (by Bluesound) to control your music playback on a wide range of computer devices including; Desktop Computers, Tablets and Smartphones. The BluOS is available for Apple (iOS iPad, iPhone & OSX Apple Mac), Google (Android) and Mircosoft (Windows 7,8 &10). BluOS enabled your devices inputs to play music from: Network shares, Mobile devices, Bluetooth 5.0 HD (aptX), Apple Airplay 2, USB, Streaming services, Internet radio, Podcasts and more.
Listen from Streaming Services
- Streaming services: Spotify (Connect), Amazon Music, TIDAL, Deezer , Qobuz, HighResAudio, Murfie, Napster, KKBox, Bugs, Nugs, Slacker, Wimp, Taihe Music ZONE, SoundMachine and more.
- Audio File Formats: MP3, AAC, WMA, OGG, WMA-L, ALAC, OPUS. Hi-Res Formats: FLAC, MQA, WAV, AIFF.
- Internet Radio: TuneIn Radio, iHeartRadio, Radio Paradise, CALM Radio.
BluOS Multiroom Expansion
The BluOS controller is able to wirelessly connect and stream to multiple BluOS enabled players all over your home. Create an intuitive multi-room music system for your home and enjoy Hi-res music, internet radio, podcasts and more synced throughout your home.
Click here to find other BluOS compatible devices
- Supported Audio File Formats: MP3, AAC, WMA, WMA-L, OGG, ALAC, OPUS
- Supported Hi-Res Audio File Formats: FLAC, MQA, WAV, AIFF, MPEG-4 SLS
- Supported Multi-Channel Audio Formats: Dolby® Digital
- Native Sampling Rates: up to 192 kHz
- Bit Depth: 16-24
- Audio Controls & EQ: BluOS Controller App
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: -91dBA
- Distortion: THD+N, 0.008%
- Amplification: DirectDigital™
- Rated Power Output: 40W x 2 (8 Ohms)
- IHF Dynamic Power: 80W (4 Ohms) / 50W (8 Ohms)
- Minimum Impedance: 4 Ohms
Software & Integrations
- Operating System: BluOS
- App Controller Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows, macOS
- Processor: ARM® Cortex™ -A53, Quad-Core, 1.8GHz per core
- Supported Network File Sharing: Server Message Block (SMB) up to 200,000 files
- Album Art Supported: JPG, PNG
- Internet Radio: CALM Radio, SiriusXM, iHeartRadio, RADIO.com, Radio Paradise, LiveXLive, TuneIn,
- Music Services: Amazon Music, Bugs, CustomChannels, Deezer, IDAGIO, KKBOX, Napster, Neil Young Archives, nugs.net, Qobuz, Qsic, Spotify, Sound-Machine, TIDAL
- Integration Services: Control 4, Crestron, ELAN, Lutron, Push, Roon, RTI, URC
- Digital Assistants: Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Siri
- Voice Control Integrations: Amazon Alexa Skills; Actions on Google
- 3rd-Party Integrations: AirPlay 2, Spotify Connect, Tidal Connect, Roon Ready
- Control System Integrations, Control4, Crestron, URC, RTI, ELAN, Lutron
- BluOS Home Theater, Yes – rear surround channels
- Power Supply: Universal bi-pin AC cord input (100-240AC)
- Ethernet/LAN: Ethernet RJ45, Gigabit 1000 Mbps
- Wi-Fi Built In: Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac), dual-band
- Bluetooth Quality: Bluetooth 5.0 aptX HD
- Bluetooth Connectivity: Two-Way (transmit & receive)
- IR Optical Built In: IR Sensor Built In – front panel with IR Remote Learning
- IR Input: 3.5mm Jack
- Optical/Analog Input: Combo – Mini TOSLINK/Stereo 3.5mm
- HDMI Input: HDMI eARC
- USB IN: Type A (Fat32 Formatted)
- Headphone Output: Bluetooth only
- Subwoofer Output: RCA x 1; Wireless to PULSE SUB+
- Speaker Terminals: 5-Way Binding Post
User Interface & Control
- Status Indicator: LED
- Play/Pause Button: Touch LED
- Volume Control Buttons: Touch LED
- Previous/Next Track Buttons: Touch LED
- Preset Buttons: In-App
- Finish: Black/White; Matte Satin Paint
- Max Power Consumption: 210W
- Storage Environment: -10°C to 50°C, 20% to 80% relative humidity
- Operating Environment: ‘0°C to 40°C
- Product Weight: 1.37kg
- Product Dimensions: 219 x 44.5 x 193 mm
- Shipping Weight: 2.62kg
- Shipping Dimensions: 300 x 300 x 95 mm
- 120V AC Power Cord
- 230V AC Power Cord
- Ethernet Cable
- TOSLINK Optical to 3.5mm Mini Adapter
- Metal Mounting Bracket
- Metal Mounting Screw
- Rubber Mount Attachment
- Safety/Warranty Guide
- Quick Setup Guide