I was amazed … accurate and detailed … very natural … lots of punch and great definition … soundstage was wide and deep … sounded better than a similar sub/sat system —that costs twice as much … excellent!
Joe Hageman on the Cinema Series
With advanced technology built on Paradigm’s long tradition of award-winning high-end designs, Cinema systems provide exceptional sound from palm-sized speakers that fit any living space with ease.
Pure Magic! That’s the only way to describe
When Size and Sound Matter
While it’s true, there are tiny satellite speakers aided by small subwoofers that can be “hidden” in many living spaces, when it comes to great audiophile sound these systems have never delivered … until Cinema. Award-winning Cinema speakers integrate beautifully, delivering a seamless music and home theatre soundstage that brings movies to life and makes music sound “live.”
Bigger Sizes for Bigger Screens
Cinema 330 and Cinema 220 LCR on-wall/stand-mounted lifestyle speakers put Paradigm’s industry-leading Performance and Value front and centre! They are designed for bigger rooms and bigger screens. Their powerful drivers and high-efficiency design mean ultra-serious output levels for movies and music. Their slim styling is also ideal for matching with plasma and LCD displays.
Cinema Series v3 Line Up
Paradigm Cinema Features
Superior ICP Injection-Moulded Co-Polymer Bass/ Midrange Cones with advanced motor structures and powerful ceramic/ferrite magnets. The results are audible— smooth, exceptionally detailed and authentic midrange performance providing clearer, natural sounding vocals and articulate movie dialog.
Superior PTD Pure-Titanium Domes with powerful neodymium magnets and ferro-fluid cooling for greater power handling! Highs are transparent with a superb sense of air and exceptional spaciousness.
High-Frequency WaveGuide ensures a smooth, wide panorama of audiophile-quality sound.
Paradigm Cinema 110 L/R v3 Specifications
- Type: Left/Right Bookshelf / on-wall / stand-mounted
- Design (Magneshield): 3-Driver, 2-Way acoustic suspension, mineral-filled polymer enclosure, MagneShield
- Crossover: 3rd-order electro-acoustic at 2.0 kHz
- High-Frequency Driver(s): 25-mm (1 in) PTD™ dome, neodymium magnet
- Bass/Midrange Driver(s): Two 115-mm ICP cones
- Low Frequency Extension: 80 Hz
- Frequency Response: On Axis: +/-2dB from 120Hz–20kHz, 30° Off Axis +/- 2dB from 120Hz–15kHz
- Sensitivity Room/Anechoic: 90dB / 87dB
- Suitable Amplifier Power Range: 15–100 watts
- Maximum Input Power: 70 watts
- Impedance: Compatible With 8 ohms
- Internal Volume: 3.1 L / 0.11 cu ft
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 43.2 x 11.8 x 10.2 cm
- Weight: 5.8 kg per pair
- Available Finishes: White
- Matching Stands: Premier Stand – LS-30