The stylish, CNC machined chassis contains no plastic parts and is made completely without cavities, so that no unwanted vibrations in the chassis can occur. In keeping with this philosophy, the glass platter is also solid. In contrast to plastic or light steel plate plates, so unwanted resonances are effectively suppressed.
Ultra-Precise Belt Drive
The T1 turntable is belt-driven. This precisely transfers the drive power to the newly designed sub-platter, which in turn sits in the ultra-precise 0.001 millimetre turntable bearing with a hardened stainless steel shaft in a brass bushing.
High Quality Cabling and Accessories
The T1 is not – as often happens – delivered with only a simple cinch cable. It comes with excellent shielded, quasi-symmetrical, low-capacitive phono cables, designed by Pro-Ject specifically for the connection of turntables. In addition, there is also a dust cover, for additional protection of the T1 and a felt mat, which serves as a soft support surface for your plates, in the package.
8.6" Aluminium Tone-Arm
The T1 tonearm is a new tonearm version built on proven Pro-Ject designs. The 8.6 “long tonearm consists of a single piece of aluminium and is equipped with low-friction bearings so that sampling is always done with absolute precision. The pre-assembled Ortofon OM 5E quality cartidge with elliptical stylus makes this turntable a true hi-fi playback device without compromise.
The T1 is the new shooting star among the affordable turntables. The production in Europe takes place in a factory with decades of tradition in turntable construction. That’s exactly what makes the T1 a true hi-fi turntable that impresses both in terms of sound and appearance.
- Anti-resonant sub-platter design
- Heavy 8mm, zero-resonance blasted-glass platter
- Precision CNC‘d heavy full chassis: NO hollow spaces, NO plastic
- Ortofon OM5e moving magnet pickup
- 8,6“ highly precise and light aluminium tonearm
- Low friction, vibration free tonearm bearing
- One-piece tonearm design with integrated headshell
- Super shielded, semi-symmetrical, low-capacitance phono cables – purpose designed by Pro-Ject
- Vibration absorbing feet
- Elegant dustcover with adjustable hinges
- Hand-made in Europe