The Essential III enhances its predecessor in a variety of ways. It is equipped with a diamond-cut aluminium drive pulley, a resonance-optimised MDF main platter and an MDF chassis. The refined, high-precision platter bearing has significantly higher performance than the Essential II. The setup is very simple, and the equipped Connect-It E Phono RCA cable and Ortofon OM10 cartridge perform way above their price range. The Essential III is the audiophile entry turntable!
Ortofon OM10 Cartridge & aluminium tonearm.
The Essential III comes pre-fitted with an Ortofon OM10 cartridge. The smooth movement of the arm allows the OM10 to extract astounding new details from your records, and bring them to life with a vivid, evocative feel. The cartridge works in concert with Pro-Ject’s finely-engineered 8.6” aluminium tonearm to reveal detail in your favourite records like you’ve never heard before.
- Belt drive with synchronous motor and silicone belt
- Diamond cut aluminium drive pulley
- Chassis and platter made from low-resonance MDF
- Quartz regulated speed control
- Low tolerance platter bearing with stainless steel spindle
- 8.6” aluminium tonearm with sapphire bearings
- Ortofon OM10 cartridge pre-mounted
- High-quality Connect-It E phono interconnect included
- Custom decoupling feet for vibration reduction
- Dust cover included