Pro-ject's Debut Line
Pro-Ject introduced the first Debut turntable back in the late 90s, when everyone else had declared that records were dead, and CDs had killed them (how times change!). That commitment to vinyl means that it’s far more than a pretty face, though – the Debut Recordmaster is the product of decades worth of design, testing and refinement, resulting in an elegant, efficient and beautifully crafted turntable.
Switchable Phono Stage with USB Output
The sound coming from a turntable is extremely soft, so it requires a boost to get it to a listenable level. That’s the job of a phono stage, and the Debut Recordmaster has a phono stage built-in to make setup easy. If you already have your own phono stage, this function can be easily switched off.
This built-in phono stage also features a USB output, to smoothly convert your records into digital audio files by connecting the Recordmaster’s to your computer. With the Recordmaster, you can enjoy the true sound of vinyl anywhere you like.
- Precision belt drive turntable with smooth-running synchronous motor
- Switchable electronic speed control with support for 33⅓, 45 and 78 RPM
- 8.6″ light-weight, high-accuracy aluminium tonearm
- 1.3 kg steel platter
- Inbuilt MM phono stage with PC-USB output for recording
- Ortofon OM10 moving magnet cartridge pre-fitted
- Available in matte walnut finish
- Dustcover included