Krix Harmonix Mk2 Floor Standing Speakers
The cool, cosy atmosphere of a jazz club, or the experience of being right there in the moment at the front of the stage. Sound that will envelop and surround you. Sound that makes you feel like you can almost reach out and touch it. These 3 way speakers feature two hefty 165mm bass drivers in an extended bass shelf alignment, providing deep, tight bass. A dynamic non-fatiguing vocal mid-band is delivered by a 130mm midrange, and lucid, detailed highs come from the 25mm super audio tweeter with an extended frequency response to 40kHz.
Producing a truly natural, all-encompassing sound, the Harmonix Mk2 features front facing ports which allow the speaker to be pushed up against a wall without compromising sound quality. They are also timbre matched with all Krix speakers for surround sound fidelity and come in a range of elegant cabinet finishes for definitive style and flexibility. For the ultimate sound experience at home, play it through Krix.
- Frequency Range: 35Hz-40kHz in room response
- Power Handling: 50 – 250 Watts RMS recommended amplifier power
- Sensitivity: 90dB for 2.83 volts at 1 metre
- Impedance: Nominally 6 Ohms (minimum 3.1 Ohms)
- Configuration: 3-way
- Enclosure Type: Dual chambers – sealed midrange chamber with bass reflex main chamber. Front vented with internal and external flaring
- Dimensions: 1040mm high x 220mm wide x 350mm deep (including feet)
- Low Frequency Drivers: 2 x nominal 165mm (6½”) laminated polypropylene cones. 33mm (1¼”) voice coil wound on high powered aluminium former, with ventilated spider and aluminium flux stabilization ring for low distortion
- Mid Frequency Driver: 1 x nominal 130mm (5?) coated paper cone. 26mm (1?) voice coil wound on high powered aluminium former, using copper shorting ring and oversized magnet for lower distortion
- High Frequency Driver: 25mm (1?) dual concentric diaphragm with wave-guide centre plug for controlled directivity. Non-reflective dual chambered magnet structure with copper shorting ring to lower distortion
- Input Terminals: Dual gold plated bi-wire binding posts (bi-wireable, bi-ampable)
- Weight: 28kg each